Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8670096 times)

yeah my richard is literally 1 inch and im 5'4 and my bones arent that of a man and other stuff. wanna see it?

yea tbh what u got holmes

dont kinkshame me

« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:22:58 PM by Ono-Sendai »

i do wonder why youre so inflammatory though. you seem to go on 4chan and are under 18. i guess you find trolling pretty funny, though i think everyone goes through that phase and i still think its funny sometimes. its pretty clear when youre stuck in some sort of mental loop posting stuff (i used to do this years ago as well) to try and hurt people that youre letting something off. you probably think its funny which i guess its nice youre being entertained lol

whatever it is i hope it gets better. i hated myself and i didnt have the best home situation and it definitely came out online in the form of anger.

ya dude le ebin troll XD -tip-

by judging by what you make your real self out to be i'd say i'm in a much better situation than you mentally

i still hate myself

ftfy

« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:22:52 PM by Ono-Sendai »

I didn't really understand why you got so much hate kahnuu, but I'm beginning to see why

I didn't really understand why you got so much hate kahnuu, but I'm beginning to see why
wasnt my drama enough lmao

do any of you have a tumblr/twitter/instagram

do any of you have a tumblr/twitter/instagram
do you have anything better to do?

do you have anything better to do?
he probably wants to buy bots to follow which is hecking cheap these days and report it to get it suspended.

he probably wants to buy bots to follow which is hecking cheap these days and report it to get it suspended.

no im just asking because thats snowflake territory and u guys seem to match up

yea who the heck has socialmedia? only those snowflake dorks have that stuff

yea who the heck has a twitter and instagram? only those snowflake dorks have that stuff
@realDonaldAnnoying Orange what a liberal sissy, I heard he was wallkin

only those damned SJWs have Facebook!!!