Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8673508 times)

remember when you had my name on your profile like 4 times saying ''i hate kahnu'' and saying i was a mean person and when i pointed it out you removed them

Well I mean I wonder where the forgetin "mean" label comes from, it's not like you spent the last five pages mocking several people for practically no reason.

I don't know what kind of impression you've gotten from the internet but lounging around as a stuffty troll and firing potshots at people isn't a way to earn any favors lol

I never understood why anime characters have their arms spread backwards like wings when they run. They all do it lol.
Cool pic tho

I never understood why anime characters have their arms spread backwards like wings when they run.

Either because it's hard  to animate running people or because japanese people aren't great at running

I think we all know that one weird kid who did that naruto arm thing in PE

Well I mean I wonder where the forgetin "mean" label comes from, it's not like you spent the last five pages mocking several people for practically no reason.

I don't know what kind of impression you've gotten from the internet but lounging around as a stuffty troll and firing potshots at people isn't a way to earn any favors lol

grew up in the suburbs great, mommy and daddy may be divorced who knows the biggest shake up of your life the hardest thing you've probably faced, but other than that life must've been a frickin cake. probably got bullied a little bit - Quaffine

[img]
you decided to post here, you should expect backlash. if you put yourself out on a loving lego forum then u must think of the consequences of posting on a lego forum.
-dalai lama
don't expect compliments when your face looks like the surface of the moon
forget you guys.
it was a legit question
don't pick at it, it'll scar
I don't pick at it. They either pop on their own or when something brushes against my face

do you really think he's serious kahnuu
you're getting baited so hard

remove the anime and that would make a p cool album cover

Don't listen to him add more anime

insert name here, dw man its just puberty, i had the same. these days ive gotten people jealous because my face is so pristine. ull grow out of it.

I never understood why anime characters have their arms spread backwards like wings when they run. They all do it lol.
Cool pic tho
MAKES EM GO FASTER

Looks like a young nickpb
ew no not my lovey nickpb, he's allllways been super handsome :3

I can say with 500% certainty that the list of people is a joke.

Looks like a young nickpb
Snoop he just gave you an incredible compliment

insert name here, dw man its just puberty, i had the same. these days ive gotten people jealous because my face is so pristine. ull grow out of it.
Thanks, hopefully it goes away soon cause it sucks