Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8700456 times)

what?
I was referring to how his avatar looked like a little kid

I always give trinick stuff for sleeping with jeans on because HOW CAN THAT BE COMFORTABLE you wore them all day put some sweatpants on or something damn
He's finally come around but I feel like if I wasn't here he'd still do it

maybe i'm just used to it from sleeping on so many peoples' couches or floors without blankets, but i find sleeping with clothes on to be acceptably comfortable-- i even did it often last summer if i were home and it was too hot in my room

maybe i'm just used to it from sleeping on so many peoples' couches or floors without blankets, but i find sleeping with clothes on to be acceptably comfortable-- i even did it often last summer if i were home and it was too hot in my room
i always sleep with clothes on

i just sleep in boxers and a tanktop these days but i used to do full clothes when i didnt care about clothes that much

as soon as i get into bed i get into my undies

i have no reason to undress to sleep because it's not like anybody else needs to be comfortable in the bed but me and I'm comfy enough in my regular clothes

I have slept in jeans repeatedly.

I have also slept dressed in a leather jacket and jeans, I then slept under several layers of blankets.

I find clothes to be uncomfortable in general when trying to sleep. It messes with me for some reason so i sleep mostly stripped down.
Same I feel like clothes get all weird and bunched up and whatever

I always give trinick stuff for sleeping with jeans on because HOW CAN THAT BE COMFORTABLE you wore them all day put some sweatpants on or something damn
He's finally come around but I feel like if I wasn't here he'd still do it
don't worry, as soon as her room mate left we took our jeans off!!

I prefer a tshirt and sweats to sleep

I am very confused about how wearing clothes helped if you were already too hot

i would lay on the floor with no blankets (over me, at least) & i didn't want to do that in just boxers

i just go commando in my PJ's