Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8721187 times)

My Advice Is Shave Until You Can Grow A Real Mustache/Beard Otherwise You Look Like A Creep

My Advice Is Shave Until You Can Grow A Real Mustache/Beard Otherwise You Look Like A Creep
stop

I mean, sure. Go ahead and give more people reason not to even bother reading your posts more than your façade already does.

I mean, sure. Go ahead and give more people reason not to even bother reading your posts more than your façade already does.
looks like babby just learned about accents and couldn't wait to use them on an internet forum to look smart

looks like babby just learned about accents and couldn't wait to use them on an internet forum to look smart

You took my advice! ^^

i have to find the speaker

« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 11:33:04 PM by Rednakin »

loving America and their guns wtf

loving America and their guns wtf
im gonna marry a gun

Is that an Architects tshirt? It's the only thing I know with a giant fancy N, and it looks spacey, so it must be djent.

Is that an Architects tshirt? It's the only thing I know with a giant fancy N, and it looks spacey, so it must be djent.

Yeah it's architects lol. I own more architects shirts than any other form of shirt.

Can't tell if redneck or skater