Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8864403 times)

However if let say sir dooble posted a picture like that, he'd be worshiped for it because everyone loves him
No? It'd still be pretty forgetin stupid whoever did it.

Your problem? Nick posts pictures of his ass & nobody makes a fuss about it lol.
A lot of people made a fuss about it, and Nick even got banned for it. Same with Neonfallout, the picture was removed by Badspot.

You kinda were bragging when you put the caption "So, how was your Friday night?" Not that it's wrong for getting excited after being laid, because it is. But when you post it on a forum where a high percentage of people are in their teens or haven't had love before, it seems a little roostery and flamboyant. Nothing against you though dude I can see why you were excited about it and posted it.

honestly just let me open craigslist and I can have a picture of a girl on my richard in like an hour

honestly just let me open craigslist and I can have a picture of a girl on my richard in like an hour
remember, if you pay her for the date it's nearly impossible to prove that you paid her for the love at the end

oh really my bad didn't know.
And here I was thinking that somebody who was either deeply inebriated or had enough blood clots to think posting a photo of a love act on a LEGO forum would actually have common sense.

i wasn't exactly bragging. It was an exciting experience so I thought I should post it. Next time I'll post a boring selfie of me doing nothing just for you & Foxscotch.
No, it was bragging. The only reason people would post research pictures is to either get others hard or to brag, and believe me, you are one certified boner-killer. How much did you pay the prostitutes to keep the smile going for the camera?

Your problem? Nick posts pictures of his ass & nobody makes a fuss about it lol.
I understand that you're loving thick, so find a way to drill this through your dense skull; every time Nick posts a picture of his arse, there's at least 6 loving pages of people being angry and Badspot deletes the images. He's been banned at least one for posting his arse. Badspot also deleted the photo of Neon and Trinick.

In their cases however, they weren't doing anything remotely close to as grossly offensive as your image was.

whoa wait, now I'm a douchebag because I pulled more girls in a night than you have your whole life?
Got some facts on that matter, mate? Good to know you can pull stuff out of your arse, but it doesn't make it right.

I don't need to justify my love life or my relationships to you. Unlike you, I'm not a loving richardhead.

Well I mean I thought I've been known for being an starfish for years now.
So you're happy to continue pushing that reputation instead of working on being liked and respected? You really do have some kind of deep mental handicapation. I hope it's not contagious.

However if let say sir dooble posted a picture like that, he'd be worshiped for it because everyone loves him. However, because you don't like me, it makes me a douchebag? silly
It takes a pretty large loss of brain-cells for that kind of twisted logic loop to make sense, but I'm glad you found a way :)

There was a deleted photo of neon and trinick? Wtf was it?

There was a deleted photo of neon and trinick? Wtf was it?
him kissing neon completely naked, and him using his fingers to cover up her nipples so it was just barely sfw

badspot removed it though without banning him, it was sfw enough and it wasn't bad but it was borderline on that rule lol

him kissing neon completely naked, and him using his fingers to cover up her nipples so it was just barely sfw

badspot removed it though without banning him, it was sfw enough and it wasn't bad but it was borderline on that rule lol
Jfc

So you're happy to continue pushing that reputation instead of working on being liked and respected?
being liked and respected here is like hopping on the short bus & everyone is happy to see you, it's a nice feeling but means nothing.

How much did you pay the prostitutes to keep the smile going for the camera?
Got some facts on that matter, mate? Good to know you can pull stuff out of your arse, but it doesn't make it right.

Seems like you care more about this than i do though. Can't be assed to reply to the entire thing. It's just a picture & it's funny seeing you flip your stuff over it.

Usually, if I see something I don't like I report it & ignore it.

in ur defense she had a fat ass
Too fat for me tbh, that's why she's on to the side taking the picture lol
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 02:51:34 PM by KickFlow »

lol guys you don't like seing 3 girls on my loving richard LOL U forgetIN friendS I CAN'T BELIVE U GUYS ARE FLIPPIN YO stuff OVER MY richard LOL I BET UVE NEVER GOTTEN LAID IN UR LIVES IM NOT EVEN GONNA REPLY XD

I thought one was a guy when I first saw the picture tbh

I think it's more people think it's funny you feel obligated to brag but w/e live your delusions broski

same

dude me too

the ass he's holding is a guy