Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8872498 times)

at least he doesn't bang males on the blockland forums for forum rep and free stuff
is this a joke

at least he doesn't bang males on the blockland forums for forum rep and free stuff
yeah this is a stupid post

what the hell did i start by making a joke post

oh my god I actually remember something freek sent me with a overlay on snapchat with him in the bathroom
i completely forgot good lord

edit: I think it was a filter that said "MAKING HISTORY" with his pants pulled down
I FORGOT ABOUT THIS !!!
it was when gay marriage turned legal or whatever and I was "making history" by making a doodoo

I did not know nickpb was into bestiality.

of course he's into bestiality
didn't you see the first picture that shazoo posted?

lol you're cute

Talk about being loveually insecure lol

They're both adults. Who are you to say who they can or can't have love with?

shazoo's been possessed

Talk about being loveually insecure lol

They're both adults. Who are you to say who they can or can't have love with?
you wouldnt consider anybody who is loving a siberian tiger mentally sane would you?

you wouldnt consider anybody who is loving a siberian tiger mentally sane would you?
How is that at all relevant to what I just said? Are either Shazoo or Nick siberian tigers?

You seem to be confused.

R u loveually frustrated

when trymos tries to roast but he's only roasting brains