Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8715390 times)

redconers stand is the Crimson Chin
King Crimson Chin
"it just can"

im actually getting teary eyed i love carolcat you keep getting more and more beautiful congrats on ur graduating

you aren't teary eyed for stuff you damned incubus.

hey nerds im boutta GRADADOOT

how many are in your graduating class?

carol im suing you for your eye makeup girl

eyeliner and brow so sharp that it cut me
omg thank. funny story tho, my colorblind friend did my eyeshadow for me and after doing one eye she was like "ok before i do the other one, look at this eye and see if it looks ok or if it looks ridiculous because i feel like it looks ridiculous." i looked at it and it wasn't blended AT ALL and i was like "GURL." but we got it together in the end

im actually getting teary eyed i love carolcat you keep getting more and more beautiful congrats on ur graduating
ahhh thank!!

how many are in your graduating class?
only 80 i think. tbh valedictorian at my school isn't too much of an accomplishment bc most of my classmates are rly dumb but shhh let me have my moment lol

Congrats carolcat, education is the key to the future

Congrats carolcat, education is the key to the future
too bad it includes crying over how much college is about to cost me over 4 years :(

awe ye dood congrats!! and the valedictorian too nice
only 80 i think. tbh valedictorian at my school isn't too much of an accomplishment bc most of my classmates are rly dumb but shhh let me have my moment lol
it ok u deserve

too bad it includes crying over how much college is about to cost me over 4 years :(

Yeah that part does suck. Let's hope it's worth it lol.

damn carol u cute as h*ckers

caro your SC stories are always wicked lit

caro your SC stories are always wicked lit
thank. i rly need to post on snapchat more often tho lol

awe ye dood congrats!! and the valedictorian too niceit ok u deserve
damn carol u cute as h*ckers
thank!!

Yeah that part does suck. Let's hope it's worth it lol.
yea i really hope so. especially because the guy who toured us around the engineering department on campus was like "yeah computer engineering is basically agreed on by everyone to be the hardest major here"

« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:57:15 PM by cooolguy32 »

hey nerds im boutta GRADADOOT

my legs and face are rly fat :(
damn, you look like a forgetin bona fide adult