Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718641 times)

I'm a not nice person but tbh you're pretty rad. Congrats on not being an starfish
you think bubba is rad?
And just like that, she's found her next victim.

Corderlain trying to get internet poon now

I don't post enough, care enough, or have enough money to be interested in an internet attention whore. That being said Bubba has been less of a twat than most of you.

i pretended to be a male
am really a doggo

i pretended to be a male
am really a doggo
who's a good boy??

I don't post enough, care enough, or have enough money to be interested in an internet attention whore. That being said Bubba has been less of a twat than most of you.
u seem tense bro

thank you great leader for your judgement. we will come back not being a twat in 4 moons. thank you for solving our problems.

Are you trying to be insufferable on purpose? Do you just wake up in the morning and ask yourself "How can I alienate as many people as possible today?"

I don't post enough, care enough, or have enough money to be interested in an internet attention whore.
You say that now but, mark my words, in two months you'll have proposed marriage

thank you great leader for your judgement. we will come back not being a twat in 4 moons. thank you for solving our problems.

Thanks bro

I don't post enough, care enough, or have enough money to be interested in an internet attention whore.

guess that explains why you spent multiple years jacking off to Rainbow Dash

guess that explains why you spent multiple years jacking off to Rainbow Dash

I have zero idea what you're talking about.

you have 100% idea what he's talking about

who even are you

who even are you
it doesnt matter who he is
what matters is his plan