Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8702875 times)

You're all wrong. He looks like a male version of my 8th grade history teacher. I remember this teacher for always telling her students she wanted to visit Bangkok.

You're all wrong. He looks like a male version of my 8th grade history teacher. I remember this teacher for always telling her students she wanted to visit Bangkok.

The PSEye Test App made the screen smaller this time for some reason

I wanted to fix up my hair a bit, but now it looks weird, also, wearing a thick sweat shirt with a not so thick t-shirt made my body look pretty bulky :P

I think we're all more interested on who that is on the right.

I'm not kidding when I say that looks photoshopped, I'm not talking about the Black and white.

Double-Post

Your house looks like my house. What the forget Djy
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM by TruBluRage »

Double-Post
Your house looks like my house. What the forget Djy
OLD PIC IS OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD

seriously, did you read this entire topic?!?!?!

No. Jailbait, and you know it. Don't deny
Cookie is 22, that isn't Jailbait.

You are handicapped.

I'm not kidding when I say that looks photoshopped, I'm not talking about the Black and white.

thats not photo shopped, if you look a ton of her hair is over my eye.
still dont believe me then ill just tell you this, we used an old Mac web cam to take that (the computers at the library we just came out of)
anyway, im not like bragging about it or anything so why suggest that its photo shopped? shes taken by someone who isn't me and quite frankly i could care less. we just tend to do these acts towards each other quite a bit.