Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716920 times)

why does your cat look like jamie hyneman
holy stuff you're right

hes such a cutie but he's a butthead
he rubs himself on my face when i try to sleep
yes my cat is the cutest cat ever but he's a piece of forgetnig stuff almost 24/7. sleeping? hello human im here to knead your throat and drool on you. leave my chair for like 2 minutes to grab a water? hm nice comfy chair i think i'll lay down here oh you're back let me curl up into the most pathetic looking ball ever so you feel bad. eating with a fork? thanks! that's mine now

snowshoe siamese are universally adorable starfishs. everyone in my family calls my cat "butthead" but his actual name is starscream which is basically the same thing

my cat plays with my hair when i sleep and if he wants out of my room he claws at my loving head

The last picture my team remembers taking at our company christmas party.. :')

did you forcefeed paintballs to the other team
Aye. Used a pump too

The last picture my team remembers taking at our company christmas party.. :')

the face of rage

my man took me out for coffee sodas in the city then delicious teppanyaki last night

« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 08:57:42 PM by VerticalHorizon »

coffee soda??

yeah the one i had was like, seltzer water, espresso, ginger, cinnamon, peppercorn, and cream i think

yeah the one i had was like, seltzer water, espresso, ginger, cinnamon, peppercorn, and cream i think

peppercorn???????