Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8701874 times)

[NEWS] pink shirts continue to be the best kind of shirt

hinata in tsukishima's jersey

me contemplating why i only had 3 plays all practice game and trying to fix my chinstrap at the same time
tucked in my jersey like a loving brainlet but thats because they told us to tuck in our shirts, didnt know they meant the shirts underneath the jersey lmao

why do you look so small compared to the other team

nice rhetorical question asshat

camera was at a slight angle because of the way the bleachers are placed plus i was bent over a little bit trying to adjust my chin strap
probably doesnt help that my jersey was tucked in too

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 10:11:08 AM by Darth C3P0² »

Two alpha guardsmen block your paths

one dominates betas and the other hides private add-ons. choose wisely
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 01:47:08 PM by thegoodperry »

So umm..
There's this girl...
And um..
mr tommy... i dont feel so good.......

tommy, we all know you are TheMasterNinja, you could see it in the email before the blf got updated
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 01:51:12 PM by Darth C3P0² »

« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 11:26:56 AM by ChappersTeddy »

mr tommy... i dont feel so good.......

tommy, we all know you are TheMasterNinja, you could see it in the email before the blf got updated
You know that was never a secret right? I used to have a clan back in like 2008 called The Ninja Clan, and I built The Ninja Challenge with Jirue.

We all know Conan was the one who actually built ninja challenge

You know that was never a secret right? I used to have a clan back in like 2008 called The Ninja Clan, and I built The Ninja Challenge with Jirue.
your secret is out, man. might as well quit while ur ahead

well yeah but you also made the tribals should have their keys revoked drama (which is so epicly legendary) so i respect you for that

not tryna pick at you, tbh i was just curious if it was a massive coincidence or what