Author Topic: Fiber Facades, Read all about it!  (Read 1403 times)

In a stunning streak of starfishsm the entire crop of wedge and tmc was destroyed. locals place the blame on lawlz and jedeze. they destroyed baby firber trees that were planted in inconspicous places to avoid public mishap. They cited that the plants were in the way, since when was a plant on the shop roof in the way?

Also does anybody know the grow time?

Hehe, now I am planting in a terrain repeat. I'll post some pictures of the awesome farm we had going earlier.

Ok, here is the orc partying in our farm. Can't reach me on my little tower.

We also had a small farm on the roof the beach house.

Despite how large it looks, I was only able to get 17 fibers out of it, because people vandalized it, and the dynamite orc came too.

Had no one messed it up, abut 600 fibers would have come out of it, because we used around 200 fibers planting it, and each plant drops about 3 fibers.

Badspot, could you make grown plants flower, so we can tell when they are fully grown?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 12:32:51 PM by Wedge »

Badspot

• Administrator
they change from dark green to normal coloring when they are mature

can you make special planters buyable, they could a make it invincible when in it or they could work kinda like the store. make there be a replication thing though, so every fiber will turn into a bush after an hour of play time or so.

Or a watering can? Plants grow natrually on their own, and you can increase their growth rate with water?