Author Topic: MrBob Enterprises  (Read 5988 times)

This is not a clan. We get raw materiels and then we turn them into items to be sold at store.
Farmer----6GP salary  every 2 days, Protects,  plants, and picks  fiber.
Miner----- 6GP salary every two days .Finds rocks.
Mail raw matrieals to me to me, I turn into items, and you get payed thourgh mail!
I may fire you at any time. Just post here if you want join. More careers will be avible over time.

6 GP every 2 days, oh joy. Most people can make that much is 10 seconds in the wilderness you know. Should raise the salary a bit.

rofl! Here is what is gunna happen:

Mr Bob: Thanks for 600 fiber
Dr Vader: Wheres the cash?
Mr Bob: Your Fired!!1!1!!!1
Dr Vader: Screw you
*Mr Bob runs off*

No, I will advance you 8GP when you are hired.

Farmer----6GP salary  every 2 days, Protects,  plants, and picks  fiber. - sucks
Miner----- 6GP salary every two days .Finds rocks. - sucks

If i owned this here is what i would have

Farmer ----100 GP salary  every 2 days.
Miner ---- 150 GP salary every 2 days.

Farmer----6GP salary  every 2 days, Protects,  plants, and picks  fiber. - sucks
Miner----- 6GP salary every two days .Finds rocks. - sucks

If i owned this here is what i would have

Farmer ----100 GP salary  every 2 days.
Miner ---- 150 GP salary every 2 days.

Extreme if u did this i would sign up in 30 seconds!

EDIT: I guess I take this job

ok meet me on AoT soon crazydude

Bob, as much as I love you, which I do, you need to make a clan acount.  You share this clan acount, which keeps the fibers, and ores used to make your product. You also should'nt pay your members, your members will get a cut of the material they have gathered for the clan, such as if they get 30 coperlite, you should make the rust bars, and then give them atleast 3 or 4 of the rusty bars as there pay.

Mr. Bob, why cant you just play the game and stop making so many topics about clans that will never be organized?

How do you pay people through the mail? I can't do that.

isn't it better if they collect the materials  then just sell em to you and you  giv them extra for only selling them 2 u ?