Author Topic: {RK} clan  (Read 4091 times)

hi who would lik to join my new clan {RK} i dont know if there is a way to make a clan outside blockland but plz join

somones gonna flame this.what do u mean outside of blockland?like a CSS clan or somthing

You have 35 posts, I haven't heard of you, and you don't mention crap in your thread about RK. (what does it stand for, how many members, what do you do...)

ok dont worry bout the last bit Rk stands for my blockland name rock R the first letter of my name  and K for the last letter i have 1 person so for

You have 35 posts, I haven't heard of you, and you don't mention crap in your thread about RK. (what does it stand for, how many members, what do you do...)
I guess I stand out for my 900+ posts.

Try to build a reputation. maby about 500 post excluding spam.

Or join another clan...

ok listen its new for me making a clan so its my first time i just want to join my clan

j00 shud buld up ur rep b4 u maek a clan oterwize pll wil maek fun of j00. F u want 2 b involvd wif a clan u shud join anoter well nown clan, liek usser, bh, mote etc blah blah

why are you typing like a l33t?

j00 shud buld up ur rep b4 u maek a clan oterwize pll wil maek fun of j00. F u want 2 b involvd wif a clan u shud join anoter well nown clan, liek usser, bh, mote etc blah blah

Yeah, why is this happening? My drunken mind can't take it anymore. :( Why must you type with poor grammar and spelling? It makes me sleepy.\

* mocheeze goes to sleep until the morning.

I liek typin wit por grama n speling. It maeks me feel what it waz liek n day old dayz