Author Topic: NEWB  (Read 7110 times)

Hey, i am new to all this, i wanted to know, how to get  maps and mods to work properly .... i have downloaded them, unzipped them and i think i've placed the in the rigt spot, however it doesn't fully work.. i cant get into servers with kitchen! and others  why??
sorry but im a newb
cheers
burner

ps. whats the point to this game..

... badspot is your "the game where you build stuff" still up?

* Grim Ant bangs head on desk until blood comes out

Settle down Grim...

haha  i was waiting for comments like this....
back to the point...i have downloaded the stunt mod. when i play the maps (eg. super bike) it doesn't work, i get a plain map with mountains but no track/bike..
?? some1 please explain
burner

oh yeah i think i may have screwed it up, cause i have replaced many files and know i cant even play bedroom in the server

Thx for double posting, use the button next time.

He's a newb you darsh, let it be.

Are you using vanilla (the original) Blockland? I reccomend maybe RTB or some other mod.
rtb.mocheeze.com

When you play that I think you'll realize the point of the game.

How to build:
Step 1 - Pick up Bricks: There are some bricks that are just sitting on the ground not attached to anything. You can pick those up by running over them.

Step 2 - Equip a Brick: When you pick up a brick, you will see the name of that brick appear in one of the numbered inventory slots at the bottom of the screen. Press the corresponding number to equip that brick.

Step 3 - Shoot Temp Brick: Aim at baseplate or another brick. Click the left mouse button. A transparent blue brick should appear in front of you.

Step 4 - Adjust Temp Brick: Move the temp brick around using the number pad.

Step 5 - Plant Brick: Press numpad enter to plant the brick. Bricks can only be attached to baseplates or other bricks.

Badspot

• Administrator
People stop being so brown town about double posting.  Really, what does it matter?

Badspot

• Administrator
Seriously, who cares?

If Badspot is double posting....

I can too!!!! Woot woot!!!