Author Topic: Bal Molag Mar  (Read 11239 times)

Either way, it doesnt matter. I tried harder than the gamecube to find information, and I do, in fact think most PS2 games are much better than most Gamecue ones. The gamecube is still a more powerful system. Mainly because the ps2 does not support pixel shaders. If you don't believe me, do the research yourself. If it does not support pixel shaders then it really can't be considered a current system GPU wise.

eternaldark stfu, you shouldn't have even jacked this fucking topic, no one was even talking about Nintendo, they were saying that's what the censor calls ass you stupid fuckhead.

Either way, it doesnt matter. I tried harder than the gamecube to find information, and I do, in fact think most PS2 games are much better than most Gamecue ones. The gamecube is still a more powerful system. Mainly because the ps2 does not support pixel shaders. If you don't believe me, do the research yourself. If it does not support pixel shaders then it really can't be considered a current system GPU wise.

I feel better now knowing you dont just hate the PS2.

But does pixel shader actually make the game any better? Its just shadows....right?

Honestly, they just add to graphics. Pixel shaders include bump mapping and such. These are still possible on the PS2 but by software rendering. Pixel shaders add nothing to gameplay though. And I do believe PS2 games usually have better gameplay that gamecube games.

Im also sorry for hijacking this thread.

Back to the topic... I haven't abandoned the clan or this game, but lately... i've been... well... grounded. As embarassing as it is to post on a public forum that I am still young enough to be (legally) bossed around by my parents, but umm...
Hell, there is nothing I can say to make it less embarassing... I'll go cry in a corner now... if you mind...

BTW: just talk to other clan leaders if you wanna join. not me. because I cannot play.

Hmm...isn't Bal Molag a god in Elder Scrolls Oblivion?
I think it was in Morrowind(With Bloodmoon and Tribunal) . I think.