Author Topic: Bal Molag Mar  (Read 11725 times)

I would join but I can't be arsed to go onto aot.
people always f* the game up for me so i dleted my installer and unistalled the rest of that shyte

My bad silas... i didnt recognize the forum name... hehe... ur grandmaster.

Bal molag mar was a set of thieve's guild quests in Morrowind... What can I say... I love the elder scrolls games.

[btw: eh... i wasnt able to get on this week.... really busy, but i might get on late saturday night.... MAYBE]

people always f* the game up for me so i dleted my installer and unistalled the rest of that shyte
Yeah, There are some total handicaps on AoT.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 10:04:31 AM by nige111 »

Yeah, There are some total nintendos on AoT.

handicaps?

Hmm... New blocker = New way around. :P

handicaps handicaps handicap handicap

Edit: Strange.

I don't mean to change the subject, but Nintendo did some great things back when they were at the top of the console food chain. The gamecube's technology is a helluva lot better than the PS2's. Also, the Revolution is just plain innovative. It's the most interesting of the systems that I've seen thusfar.

Gamecube > PS2

Corruption and I are forming a new guild, The Bal Molag Mar. 
-Joining-
Talk to either me or corruption (or any member over expert rank)
-Rules-
-We do not care whether you are a criminal or a cop, however during guild missions, we prefer that you have no demerits, so no diehard cops will bother us.
-Do not commit terrorism (dynamiting people... mainly AFK people) while in uniform. (initiates need not worry about this rule)
-Do not kill a fellow guild member. If you MUST kill a member, at least have the decency to bring them to a bed if they request it.
-Don't annoy other players, at least not while in uniform. We would like to keep a relatively good image for the guild.
-if you are not a journeyman, do not wear guild pants.
-Ranks-
Initiate- gets basic benefits such as SOME protection. Must craft a Guild shirt and donate 100 GP to progress.
Novice- Gets protection, possible bonuses, and assistance. Must perform guild service, 200 gp, and clan service to progress.
Apprentice- Gains guaranteed help (if the circumstances allow it), definate bonuses, and definate inclusion in missions. Must craft Guild pants, take part in one clan mission, help out with clan, and donate 300GP or one metal of grandmaster's choice.
Journeyman- Gets free guild shoes. *no info as of yet*
Expert- *no info*
Master- *no info*
GrandMaster- The founders of the guild (Me and corruption).
-MISC-
-Guild uniform consists of a shirt and pants with the primary pattern being #13... everything else is your choice.
-guild missions include farming, protecting fiber farms, etc.
-You do not have to wear your uniform at all times. the only times it is a must is when you are taking part in a guild activity

I will update this as soon as more details become available. I have plans for a council of select players within the guild, but i need to clear the details with corruption. recruiting starts NOW!

So we wouldnt be in trouble if we put the clothes on hotkeys and took it off when we bombed them?

To be quite honest, no. I actually enjoy bombing people... but I don't want it associated with the clan in general. We may have a lot of bombers, but we aren't a group of bombers...

Sounds like a WoW name :D

I don't mean to change the subject, but Nintendo did some great things back when they were at the top of the console food chain. The gamecube's technology is a helluva lot better than the PS2's. Also, the Revolution is just plain innovative. It's the most interesting of the systems that I've seen thusfar.

Gamecube > PS2

You are one sick son of a bitch.

"The gamecube's technology is a helluva lot better than the PS2's."

...Are you that dumb? Have you not seen the PS2's graphics? Compared to the PS2, it sucks ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2AWkhZmNHM&search=gamecube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2EVAK5BvXM&search=gamecube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg1jmj_wAx0&search=gamecube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvkNSois79o&search=gamecube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FCPEMiKNLs&search=gamecube

They also have too many kids games. Go to the store and you will see that 80% of all the games are rated E.

Hmm...I forgot how stupid people can be. Just because the games don't look as good doesn't mean the technology isn't better. And there are a number of Gamecube games that do show off its technology.

GameCube's GPU
Manufacturing Process: 0.18 microns NEC Embedded DRAM Process
Clock Frequency: 162 MHz
Embedded Frame Buffer/Z Buffer: Approx. 2 MB, Sustainable Latency: 6.2 ns  (1T-SRAM)
Embedded Texture Cache: Approx. 1 MB, Sustainable Latency: 6.2 ns  (1T-SRAM)
Texture Read Bandwidth: 10.4 GB/second (Peak)
Main Memory Bandwidth: 2.6 GB/second (Peak)
Color depth, Z Buffer depth: 24-bits
Image Processing Function: Fog, Subpixel Anti-aliasing, 8 Hardware Lights, Alpha Blending, Virtual Texture Design, Multi-texturing, Bump Mapping, Environment Mapping, MIP Mapping, Bilinear Filtering, Trilinear Filtering, Ansitropic Filtering, and Real-time Hardware Texture Decompression (S3TC).
Other: Real-time Decompression of Display List, Hardware Motion Compensation Capability, and HW 3-line Deflickering filter.

PS2's GPU
Graphics: "Graphics Synthesizer" clocked at 147 MHz 
Variable from 256x224 to 1280x1024 pixels 
DRAM Bus bandwidth: 47.0GB per second 
DRAM Bus width: 2560-bit (composed of three independendent buses: 1024-bit write, 1024-bit read, 512-bit read/write) 
Pixel Configuration: RGB:Alpha:Z Buffer (24:8, 15:1 for RGB, 16, 24, or 32-bit Z buffer) 
Maximum Polygon Rate: 75 million polygons per second (1) 
Dedicated connection to: Main CPU and VU1 

The PS2 is missing some information, but its all I could find. Now, look at the Gamecube's texture design. Bump Mapping is listed there. That is a pixel shader function. Pixel shaders are something PS2 just does not support. The only way PS2 can support pixel shaders is through software rendering. This can be seen in such games as Shadow of the Collosus in which something similar to HDR was used along with a fur shader. Because a lot of shaders were added, along with the software rendering, the framerate suffered. All in all the PS2 is really not comparable to the gamecube. It lacks a lot of features that people with no understanding of this call "Good graphics."

So please, do your research before you make fun of me. :)

-eternaldark

Have you even played the PS2? Have you seen its graphics? Its way better than Gamecube.

Also, I dont know all that crap about its insides.... all I know is that the PS2 looks better than Gamecube.

Yes, in fact I own Xbox, Xbox360, PS2, and Gamecube. And it seems you're more an idiot than you look. And insides are ultimately what makes a console have "good graphics" I dont think you even read my last post. :P

How about finding the rest of the information for the PS2 so you can prove it.

I am thinking you didnt add those because they are better than the Gamecube.