Author Topic: Bal Molag Mar  (Read 11203 times)

Corruption and I are forming a new guild, The Bal Molag Mar. 
-Joining-
Talk to either me or corruption (or any member over expert rank)
-Rules-
-We do not care whether you are a criminal or a cop, however during guild missions, we prefer that you have no demerits, so no diehard cops will bother us.
-Do not commit terrorism (dynamiting people... mainly AFK people) while in uniform. (initiates need not worry about this rule)
-Do not kill a fellow guild member. If you MUST kill a member, at least have the decency to bring them to a bed if they request it.
-Don't annoy other players, at least not while in uniform. We would like to keep a relatively good image for the guild.
-if you are not a journeyman, do not wear guild pants.
-Ranks-
Initiate- gets basic benefits such as SOME protection. Must craft a Guild shirt and donate 100 GP to progress.
Novice- Gets protection, possible bonuses, and assistance. Must perform guild service, 200 gp, and clan service to progress.
Apprentice- Gains guaranteed help (if the circumstances allow it), definate bonuses, and definate inclusion in missions. Must craft Guild pants, take part in one clan mission, help out with clan, and donate 300GP or one metal of grandmaster's choice.
Journeyman- Gets free guild shoes. *no info as of yet*
Expert- *no info*
Master- *no info*
GrandMaster- The founders of the guild (Me and corruption).
-MISC-
-Guild uniform consists of a shirt and pants with the primary pattern being #13... everything else is your choice.
-guild missions include farming, protecting fiber farms, etc.
-You do not have to wear your uniform at all times. the only times it is a must is when you are taking part in a guild activity

I will update this as soon as more details become available. I have plans for a council of select players within the guild, but i need to clear the details with corruption. recruiting starts NOW!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 08:12:15 PM by robinhoodie »

-MEMBER LIST-
Robinhoodie- Grandmaster
Corruption- Grandmaster
Fireball- Grandmaster
Speckz-Grandmaster
Sparkin- Initiate
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 03:10:44 PM by robinhoodie »

I WNT B GRAND MAST3R PLZ

No.
But seriously, If you wanna join, either talk to me or corruption or fireball in the game.... or just post here.
[EDIT: I didnt know silas was speckz. If i did... well... umm yea... YOU GOTTA TELL ME UR NAME STOOPED]
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 06:35:22 AM by robinhoodie »

I'm Speckzz ingame, one of the old SA leaders.  :cookieMonster:

Ah, hehe, okay then, well Robin, since you have Fireball as a grandmaster and since they were both SA leaders with me, we might as well put him as grandmaster, but that's all ^^, this could be our main top council + the lower ranks to have the larger one, more will be discussed. But yeah Speckz you're a grandmaster ^^, if you n fireball are on at the same time as me, I'll show you the clan uniform.

I would join but I can't be arsed to go onto aot.

What's your ingame name freelancer?

The one and not only -eriphe- :D no cookies please

Corruption and I are forming a new guild, The Bal Molag Mar. 
-Joining-
Talk to either me or corruption (or any member over expert rank)
-Rules-
-We do not care whether you are a criminal or a cop, however during guild missions, we prefer that you have no demerits, so no diehard cops will bother us.
-Do not commit terrorism (dynamiting people... mainly AFK people) while in uniform. (initiates need not worry about this rule)
-Do not kill a fellow guild member. If you MUST kill a member, at least have the decency to bring them to a bed if they request it.
-Don't annoy other players, at least not while in uniform. We would like to keep a relatively good image for the guild.
-if you are not a journeyman, do not wear guild pants.
-Ranks-
Initiate- gets basic benefits such as SOME protection. Must craft a Guild shirt and donate 100 GP to progress.
Novice- Gets protection, possible bonuses, and assistance. Must perform guild service, 200 gp, and clan service to progress.
Apprentice- Gains guaranteed help (if the circumstances allow it), definate bonuses, and definate inclusion in missions. Must craft Guild pants, take part in one clan mission, help out with clan, and donate 300GP or one metal of grandmaster's choice.
Journeyman- Gets free guild shoes. *no info as of yet*
Expert- *no info*
Master- *no info*
GrandMaster- The founders of the guild (Me and corruption).
-MISC-
-Guild uniform consists of a shirt and pants with the primary pattern being #13... everything else is your choice.
-guild missions include farming, protecting fiber farms, etc.
-You do not have to wear your uniform at all times. the only times it is a must is when you are taking part in a guild activity

I will update this as soon as more details become available. I have plans for a council of select players within the guild, but i need to clear the details with corruption. recruiting starts NOW!

So we wouldnt be in trouble if we put the clothes on hotkeys and took it off when we bombed them?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 09:40:17 AM by JubeiX90 »

Alright great, I'll see you whenever I get ingame, guys.

Hmm...isn't Bal Molag a god in Elder Scrolls Oblivion?

Yea, I also found that to sound familiar.

Yea, I also found that to sound familiar.

...um... hey, Oblivion is a great game... :D :P, but yeah you're right. --  freelancer, I'll have to get back to you on the status you'll have if you join.