Author Topic: friend Test.  (Read 24474 times)

I hope you have much fun making fun of a dead person.

I seriously wish SuperSnake wasn't bullstuffting.

:(

Going on the internet and posting about a death of a child sounds like bad parenting 101.

Stop feeding his attention.

You mean making fun of an attention whore?

We're not, we're making fun of a person who is alive, which just so happens to be alot more fun.

You people are very insulting and horrible. I can't believe 'SuperSnake117' could even stand being here.

SHUT UP, YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY YOURSELF.

AND ANYWAYS, NO ONE WOULD CARE

And arent you the guy who comes on "My dad dad" now "My uncle is sick"

NO ONE CARES.

YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION.
Do you realize that even when you post stuff like this, your only giving it attention

Guys, dont believe him. It's been more than 10 mins and no proof has been provided. This is fake

You people are very insulting and horrible. I can't believe 'SuperSnake117' could even stand being here.
*keeps on posting*

You people are very insulting and horrible. I can't believe SuperSnake117 could even stand being here.

Okay, yeah, if this was true, you're definitely not a parent.

So who are you?

Ma'am, look at your son's location in his profile.

Coming from the guy who fakes his own death.  You're a real angel, you know that?

We still demand proof. If I don't get the proof I want by tomorrow (newspaper clipping of him in the people who died section along with a picture of him along with a note saying Supersnake) then this is complete bullstuff, and you should get the forget off the forums before you ruin your respect some more, Super.