Author Topic: Christmas  (Read 1863 times)

Since I am the only remaining BL forum member from my timezone, let me be the first to say that it is only 3 hours and 10 minutes until Christmas. Merry Christmas in advance :D

You are so god damn lucky. It's only 2:51 here, in the morning. It's still the 24th for me D:

Since I am the only remaining BL forum member from my timezone, let me be the first to say that it is only 3 hours and 10 minutes until Christmas. Merry Christmas in advance :D
What timezone may I ask?

err...merry christmas....I have....lets see here.....around 21 hours left.....

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
damn lol, omg :O where do you live that is EXACTLY what time it is here....

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
damn you too, also I think i'm GMT -5
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 01:56:26 AM by ryanb31394 »

damn lol, omg :O where do you live that is EXACTLY what time it is here....
Victoria, Australia.

errr......how is that possible? I live in Georgia in the US! o.0
You would live in timezones GMT +8, 9, or 10......yet if it is now 2:59 AM there then....wtf?!

dude read my one in my profile its the 24th as well.

I'm heading in for the night, tomorrow for me is Christmas eve and the majority of gift-giving in my family will take place tomorrow so... yeah.

We get to unwrap one present on New Year's Eve......

Right now where I live its 3:33AM and I'm fighting sto stay awake so I can sleep tonight D:.

Christmas commencing tomorrow. It's Christmas Eve here. (9:30 AM)

Christmas commencing tomorrow. It's Christmas Eve here. (9:30 AM)

Same. What state do you live in?

Do we really need this many Christmas threads?

Do we really need this many Christmas threads?
I agree, a lot of people have different time zones. Me, I live right in the middle of Studio City, right beside Universal Studios, in the middle of Los Angeles.

New Zealand. http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/pacific/new-zealand/
Also, it is 8:11AM on Christmas Morning here. :D

EDIT:
I had to spare some time from life today to say Merry Christmas to this community. You guys are like my second family. When I have a problem, you guys solve it while giving me some genuine laughs along the way. Thankyou for an awesome year, with many more to come.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 01:19:48 PM by Ethan »