Author Topic: Jess you're an overall wench  (Read 7808 times)

friends I bet if someone else that is more respected and well known posted that "Cookie is a Post Whore" this thread wouldn't be here and people would be agreeing.

Jess is pretty good looking.

I must admit, the girl in jess's photos is very good looking.

friends I bet if someone else that is more respected and well known posted that "Cookie is a Post Whore" this thread wouldn't be here and people would be agreeing.
Your right, but that's just how this forum runs.

♫  why can't we be friends ♫

♫  why can't we be friends ♫
Because we're the Blockland community, full of trolls, post whores, and stuff like that.

Because we're the Blockland community, full of trolls, post whores, and stuff like that.
You forgot handicaps like yourself.

HI IM BARRY SCOTT
WITH NEW CILLIT BANG GRIME REMOVER
BANG AND THE DIRT IS GONE
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 08:52:55 PM by tails »

You forgot handicaps like yourself.
Hmm you cant subject people that that, its only an opinion. Theres only one way and that is if you are God. The only problem with that is that if you are God that would mean that we should be all dead because in the Bible I remember it saying that man can't see God and live and you showed your picture. If you are God then that would mean your lying and going against your word and you would need a savior and that would mean that you would be vindicated because God cant stand sin. But of course the Bible could of been a figment of a drunkard's mind written up in a stupor or maybe to scheme someone as a world wide plot. If you think about it, though, there could be no God and that your just a human sharing your opinion over the internet. Maybe there could be a string of multiple Gods and your one of them, maybe were all Gods because we were created in Gods image! Who knows my mind is officially scrambled.