Author Topic: So, instead of tracking missiles that could hit the US, the gov't is tracking...  (Read 2276 times)

...Santa.

It sounds stupid mainly because this is a chance for terrorists to shoot missiles at us while we're tracking a guy with reindeer. Apparently Rudolph's nose is hot enough to be tracked the same way the government tracks missiles, so the US government tracks down Santa on Christmas Eve since 1955.

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.html#utm_campaign=en_US&utm_medium=ha&utm_source=en_US-ha-na-us-bk-gm&utm_term=norad%20santa

-snip-

Terrorists: HEY GUISE, LETS SEND US A CHRISTMAS PRESENT
*slaps a bow on a nuke*

This is seriously stupid.

GETTING CLOSE TO AMERICA :D

Yes, because we all know NORAD is 1 computer sitting inside a mountain.

Stargate

That's built into my Google earth

There is nothing to track so believe me, they haven't put our security in jeopardy (at least in the manner of which you speak).

There is nothing to track so believe me, they haven't put our security in jeopardy (at least in the manner of which you speak).

The Gov may be stupid. But not that stupid.

...Santa.

It sounds stupid mainly because this is a chance for terrorists to shoot missiles at us while we're tracking a guy with reindeer. Apparently Rudolph's nose is hot enough to be tracked the same way the government tracks missiles, so the US government tracks down Santa on Christmas Eve since 1955.

Are you brain dead? They aren't tracking anything. The NORAD radar is still searching for hostile targets.
The "tracking santa" website probably doesn't even use one radar installation.

And it's not like NORAD can only track one thing at a time.

It's a program like Microsoft Simulator X.

Are you brain dead? They aren't tracking anything. The NORAD radar is still searching for hostile targets.
The "tracking santa" website probably doesn't even use one radar installation.

And it's not like NORAD can only track one thing at a time.

does this mean santa isn't real? your a douche if you don't belive in santa (but if your not catholic then it's ok)

does this mean santa isn't real? your a douche if you don't belive in santa (but if your not catholic then it's ok)

Ha ha, I remember this last year.

Something to show the kids, I guess.

OH forget THERE HE IS

I know this is But it's fun to see this. :D

norad was a bomb shelter for government officials