Author Topic: First posts  (Read 2612 times)

This'l sure bring back some fond memories. post the first post you've, erm...posted!
and stuff.
[
     Quote from: ROCK BAND on August 20, 2008, 08:16:15 am
you guys are the #1 noobs. also i hate roblox you RAWROMG friends mother soup couchbags. you have no life and no respect to any one or anything in this world. wtf this is a nooby word gtfo and die please. so you die you mayotards im not the one who is a pooping lamp hole its you guys with no life and need to die give me respect or your just a jerk.
if these
shoes
have no
 respect.
]

fixed. a little cuss happy are we, mingebag?

My first posts are usually very literate statements, usually a whole new thread with either a question or a paragraph introducing myself. In this case, I was wondering whether or not to buy BL.

1. How many servers/players are usually online?
2. I have a really old version (a year and a half, I think) of Return to Blockland, will that do the same stuff as the new blockland?
3. Does the version of RTB that I have do mods and maps, like bombs and weapons?
4. Do I have to pay each time a new version comes out?
5. What is the difference between RTB and Blockland?
6. Is it worth the $20?

How do i get my first post?

EDIT: Can't, too old.

Here it is though

"I push the button and nothing happens? what's wrong?"

when i try to start a bot wars game or use one of the commands in the terrorist pack it just doesnt work like when i type /start botwar it doesnt work can someone explain?

I came a long ways.

I Have No Idea How To Build Items, So Could Someone Plz Make A Boat? It Would Make You REALLY FAMOUS because It Would Be The First Water Only Vehicle.plz Try!

I started to learn how to code.  :cookieMonster:

"People sometimes have somthing extra in there name on the side if you see them on the server. I was wondering if someone could post a basic code for this? Thanks in advance"

I started to learn how to code.  :cookieMonster:

"People sometimes have somthing extra in there name on the side if you see them on the server. I was wondering if someone could post a basic code for this? Thanks in advance"

Caln tags?