Author Topic: More Server space  (Read 3235 times)

Ok i went on AoT today and there were 30/30 people on. Aot has new people coming so rapidly, we need to increase the server space so we can keep growing in players. BUT that will pose another problem, TOO MANY PEOPLE ON ONE SERVER.

Let there be 2 servers. People can only join 1 server until it is full at 30/30 or maybe 40/40. Once 1 is filled up, more players on have to go to second server.

Who likes the idea?

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 04:23:31 PM by Towncivilian »

Badspot can just increase the number of players in one server. It doesn't have to be 30. And a second server canbe obtained for only $150/mo

remember the site does not respond when server is full 32/32

Badspot

• Administrator
This site.  The game is hosted on the same machine as the web server.

So you can't increase the number of players that can be in one server?

Let's all give Badspot money, then he might do so. Otherwise, he'll just give us a big HELLZ NAW.

Badspot like does AoT server take Linux or ASP or what cuz I got a server that has 500Gig's of bandwith and 100gigs of memory and my dad might be ok with me hosting a server off it

I doubt he'll give it to you so you can get the server source and possibly use it to make yourself all strong and stuff, and by memory I seriously hope you mean HD Space and not RAM because 100 gigs of Ram is impossible, and as for 500 gigs of bandwith you mean that as the monthly limit and not the per second cap right, otherwise that's impossible as well..
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 08:29:06 PM by lilkev2k6 »

its not IMPOSSIBLE to have 100 gigs of ram just realy oncomein i know BLIZZARD intertainment has to have that much power to host a wow server

I doubt he'll give it to you so you can get the server source and possibly use it to make yourself all strong and stuff, and by memory I seriously hope you mean HD Space and not RAM because 100 gigs of Ram is impossible, and as for 500 gigs of bandwith you mean that as the monthly limit and not the per second cap right, otherwise that's impossible as well..

oneandone.com, business package.....

It's not IMPOSSIBLE to have 100 gigs of ram just really on come on I know BLIZZARD entertainment has to have that much power to host a WoW server.

Work on your grammar.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 11:16:58 PM by Grim Ant »

It's not IMPOSSIBLE to have 100 gigs of ram just really on come on I know BLIZZARD entertainment has to have that much power to host a wow server.

Work on your grammar.

You didnt change wow....?

WoW stands for World of Warcraft which stands for WoW which stands for World of Warcraft..........Which must be spelled WoW not wow.