Author Topic: Grafix card.  (Read 701 times)

I really want to get this, but my mom is one of those that thinks you should blow your money all the time, even if its my own money.

Halp.

well you can keep your computer updated manually. you know computers, the most useful tool,entertainment,researcher,contacter,shopper, cant live in todays world without one appliance.
or be a tard and let it go to stuff and buy a whole new one at bulk full price like a diphole every 2 years

your mom sounds like the type that expects you to care for her when shes old. because a whole lifetime preparing for retirement is to much work for the last gen. so they huff off advice to you about money, based on their own failings, that are now outdated and no longer apply to this year.

summed up: who the forget is she to decide its "a waste" of money. just because she has her own separate responsibilities and dept that don't apply to you
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 02:40:03 PM by Bisjac »

Hmm, very true lol.

I just found out that if I sold my old one on ebay (The one I got from you :D) I could get like $130 from it, and I found the 260 there for $179.

summed up: who the forget is she to decide its "a waste" of money. just because she has her own separate responsibilities and dept that don't apply to you
lol, verily
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 02:42:10 PM by tapemaster21 »

Just FYI, the GTX 260 requires 2 6-pin PCIe power connectors and ideally a combined +12v rail amperage of 36A.