Author Topic: Otis Impersonators  (Read 3343 times)

We need a new way of managing accounts. Maybe one acount can have several characters on it, and a central bank system of some sort.

I suppose, except impersonating people has been around for a long time in AoT.
Yes but it's getting really bad, i had 5 clones on at one time last night.

We need a new way of managing accounts. Maybe one acount can have several characters on it, and a central bank system of some sort.
That'd be nice, I only use 2 serious characters and my cousin uses 1.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 03:53:23 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

A similarity system would be nice, like there can't be just 1 letter differences between names there has to be maybe 3 or 4 letters, but people would probably just bypass that, so I guess there's no real way to prevent morons without ip bans from AoT and such which Badspot won't do.

Maybe email activation from Badspot to prevent stuff like this?

Ok...

Account Name: Otis Da HuosKat
Email: chrishatch2@yahoo.com
Password: lolnoob

Re: Automatic Account Activation

Welcome, Otis Da HuosKat. Your account has been registered, you may now play the game.

So much for account registration.

Not automatic registration. Badspot has to manually activate the accounts and characters.

Our best defense, ignore these immature little kids.

Impending Doom

Our best defense, ignore these immature little kids.

Well said. Hopefully it will just die out soon.

Many people have been impersonated before on Age of Time. However, not many of them have gone out and made pure topics devoted to themselves asking all impersonators to stop impersonating them. So, now impersonators are a big deal because they started picking on you? Where were you when others were getting impersonated? Yeah... but that really doesn't matter let me get to the point, impersonation.

I've had about four to five impersonators in Age of Time. Never complained about them or reacted to them. Mainly, because I don't care what they do. Usally when they don't see a reaction to their sparks to start a fire they leave and take on a new target. Like last night when someone made P-ode, I didn't even look at person and walked around Port normally.

He left in about one minute.

People have to stop getting mad over things like this. The only thing this topic does is accually make them do it more! Now that they know it bugs you THIS much, Otis, they will go full force at impersonating you. Not only that, some people that wouldn't have impersonated you before, will now, because they want to see how ticked you get.

it fill there boring lives with exitement.

I was impersonated both on AOT and BL, but i don't care.

yea i saw a guy called "otis the housdog"

is he, in anyway, connected to you?

it is Otis Da HousDog (And No I am not the other accounts, it was just a joke)

PS: I will never log on again since you asked to stop :D

AoT is getting a bit immature.

It's starting to fall victim to the Blockland Plague.
It's not just RTB it happens on vanilla, the thing is that on vanilla you can destroy anything..