Author Topic: [MoS] Mirage Operations Squad (Remade)  (Read 4327 times)

This clan was a fun clan for the old deathmatch back in blocklandmods 1.3-1.6a. Clan broke up because of some issues with the leader not being there and the rest of the members quitted after 1.6a. I want to remake it as a DeathMatch Making clan to help on projects such as the Urban Warfare DeathMatch. To join (Only During Construction), just pm me here or at rtb and I will give you the server password during the times in construction so we can see you build and we will decide whether you join or not. Even if you couldnt get in the clan, you can at least still participate in some addons or modding weapons/graphics. Im kinda new to making topics such as this but at least its a try.

Current Members:

[MoS]Gen-Bleep
[MoS]SolidSnake

Hope we can get more members soon. Looking forward to actually making an Urban Warfare Movie.

Nice if you will ally with the [UN] clan.

You can'y, your a blockhead. Blockheads have a like a yahoo, gmail or some accounts

NO THEY DON'T. BADSPOT SETS THE BLOODY BLOCKHEAD STATUS MANUALLY.

This is the last time I am ever going to say this.

I wonder what basis he sets it on...

mahymbey(this is pronounced m-hey-b-hay) he does it randomly

I dunno. I got my blockhead status after my ban, I'm not sure if that was automatic or not.

I know that... that's why HE SET THAT.....

so does that mean i cant pm somone

I was banned, but I'm not a Blockhead.

Same here, i don't see any connection to why badspot gives people the "Blockhead" title.

My ISP is affiliatd with MSN so that maybe why I'm a Blockhead.

ummm no, yahoo emails are also cosidered non ISP.