Author Topic: how did you find blockland?  (Read 3053 times)

i found it while searching "online multiplayer games" on google, and it gave me a website with a stuff load of different games, and blockland and roblox were next to each other, so i flipped a coin to see which i would go with! :D tails never fails!

Good for you, welcome to the community.

I found Blockland back in the v0002 days when I was looking for a lego modeling game. I played vanilla for a bit and then went RtB and played that for a month or two. I was inactive for a year or two, and when cleaning some stuff out of my computer, I came across my old RtB file. After seeing that there was like 3-4 servers up on a daily basis each with like 3 people, I looked Blockland back up. That was back in V8 and I've been playing since march-ish.

powder game ad. :D DL demo,liked it,then bought it a month leter :o

Now im hear :D

1up article on 101 of the best free games.

I saw it and was like "YES, This...This is a game I can stick with."
I've never played a game longer.

Some dude mentioned it on some message board (or something), and since I'd been a lego addict my whole life I couldn't resist...

i found it while googling multiplayer+lego

i found the exact type of game i was looking for :D

i found the exact type of game i was looking for :D
Same with me.
wut

It was the 101 best free games. Sorry.

Through tigsource.com I think.

Youtube, then came around the time people were asking for V9

Valen, who found it on Youtube, I believe.

Dread, back in the rtb days, but I had a Mac so I had to wait D:

I was either looking for an online sandbox game or an online building game on google.

I found it with RTB quite a long time ago, but only bought a key (after remembering the name of the game) this year!