Author Topic: Pay Accounts?  (Read 1960 times)

Badspot said something about pay accounts yesterday. Two questions:

How much?

Is it monthly?

This game will not go P2P.

Would that cause it to go P2P?

The game might go P2P if Badspot is suffering some sort of financial difficulties. But this might drive away the whole community.

Yes, paid accounts will be here as the moment as male models are finished.

Can you confirm this?

Sure, just ask badspot when male models are coming out.

He once said to me before (although quite a while ago) that he was planning to make extra features in the game have to be payed for, like gold shirts (he had already made these and was selling for $5) or "real estate", and that the standard game would be free.
Id prefer it like this and would be happy to pay $5 for my very own ingame house :D

He once said to me before (although quite a while ago) that he was planning to make extra features in the game have to be payed for, like gold shirts (he had already made these and was selling for $5) or "real estate", and that the standard game would be free.
Id prefer it like this and would be happy to pay $5 for my very own ingame house :D

By the time this feature is implemented, I'll have no trouble varifying my age and writing out checks too.

I'd stop playing if it went like that...

Players with money IRL/credit cards would be better than those without, too young, not enough money, etc.

It would be unfair to charge for male models becuase it would be sorta loveist (feales are free, males you have to pay for...)

By the time this feature is implemented, I'll have no trouble varifying my age and writing out checks too.

hehe youre probably right

I'd stop playing if it went like that...

Players with money IRL/credit cards would be better than those without, too young, not enough money, etc.

The things that you would buy would not give you any advantage, but still be cool.
A gold shirt would be no better than the shirt you start off with, but youd look entrepreneur in'.

Why not pay to get bling? Then you'd be entrepreneur in.