Author Topic: WWB... itsa new clan  (Read 7281 times)

alright so ive heard alot about clans and decided to try and make one of my own. I allow fairly decent builders, so everyone is welcome to come except noobs and complete noobs. If you are interested you might see me around other servers or my own server(which i have no idea why no one can come on). If you cant see the server then i will be on other servers. Like USSR, I, hopefully soon to be we, will not think im the best. this will be in effect until proven otherwise. I dont know if it will last that long, it might disband tommorow.

I don't think you have any autority, Ratty.

They at least need to show that they have experience.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 07:41:39 PM by Ratty »

He still has the right to start a clan without an order to lock the topic.

* The Unknown agrees with entrepreneur en

Me and Unknown were the ones who first met the guy. He seemed nice, he said he could build somewhat decent, and asked on how he should go about starting a clan. I said that it's good to get known on the blockland forums, and to post your clan there when you're ready.

he was the dude we talked to? Now,  hows that? He followed our advice, we're getting famous entrepreneur en XD lol sorry i'm getting ahead of my self.

yep thats him. But he chosed a bad time on posting his clan :( Now he will moste likely be flamed at becouse SOME PEOPLE can't keep there greedy flame fingers for them self'ish.

LOEL. Yeah.

Should get atleast 100+ posts

wow i got 8 replies in 1 day. so you guys said that it was a bad time to host a clan.... im curious as to know why. If the clan sucks ball then yeah ill destroy it. but first i need to have ppl be able to find my servers because that is a hell of a problem for me

did you post in help section regarding the windows firewall?

no but i have a topic on why ppl cant see my server, if that is wat ur wondering

moose, don't let people stop you from starting a clan. If you want to have a clan, then there's no reason why you shouldn't. Facechild and Diggy started [USSR] right when they joined the community, and now they have one of the best clans around. There's no reason why you couldn't have a successful clan as well. Good luck dude. :)

Yeh, I'm in 2 exclusive clans :)

Wow.... yeah then ill ask my friend tommorow if he wants to join so we I can start a clan. thanks for the self-esteem raising words guys :)