Author Topic: Suggestion for Blockland v0002  (Read 9393 times)

Badspot, You should Submit blockland to www.gamehippo.com you would get some more publicity and more people would be playing, it would give the whole Blockland comunity a huge boost.
I don't know what others think of the situation, but Gamehippo.com is the best freeware website that i have come across.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 07:04:19 PM by Facechild »

A boost of what though, I mean yeah we'll get more players, and some of them will more than likely be talented, but we may get more freelancers and funkymums, and cougars and goofymans, and with Badspot taking so long to ban these people is it really worth the possible aggrivation?

He's right, could lead us to another Mod War.

Yeah there are some bad parts of this too

But hey, lets just do it who cares if there are more nOObs to deal with, step up the rules and restrictions. Like no l33t talk.

Yeah, not to mention there will be more laughs from all the hillarious flaming these guys get, but another mod war? I don't know if that's really worth the risk, do we really want another RTB vs TBM going on, or even worse an RTB vs TBM vs <Insert Mod Here>,  etc etc, but there are the good sides (more talented builders, more mature members.), I say do it.

We need more people in the community, I feel like I know everyone here.

TBM has been a part of every mod war to date so far, and it all has to do with acusations that peoples stole from them, as long as <insert mod here> doesnt steal form any other mod than everything will be peachy.

@Grim Yes i agree, Hopefully not too many people, we don't want a MASSIVE forum that no one can follow.

Yeah like the IGN forums.

Or GameFAQ message boards.

So do we all agree? For thoes who agree forward this motion.

I forward this motion.

I forward this motion.

plang with new people, I forward this motion.

You guys should really see the good sides of things more often. I forward this motion.