Author Topic: PALCity -> PALStadium Project  (Read 1274 times)

I am about 80% complete with this project. People who visit my server are probably familiar with the city and the stadium project I have been dedicating a lot of time over the course of this week. Anyways check it out:

After this I plan to develop the blocks surrounding the stadium with 2 or 3 story commercial buildings in the style of the area around Fenway Park in Boston.

Looking over the Front Office structure:

Longshot of the front (incomplete):

Whole front (incomplete)

From the upper deck above the front:

Looking back at the upper deck above the front:

By meddlepal at 2009-01-01

From the Right bleachers (with view of the city):

Look at all the pretty frames:

Aerial shot #1:

Aerial shot #2:

Total brick count on the stadium itself sits somewhere around 7000 or 8000 I think. Guessing a bit.

Needs moar city pics.

Shows promise, looking for a clan perchance?

Needs moar city pics.

The city has actually been on here before. Months ago. I might post some updated shots eventually. However, it is not my focus right now.

looking for a clan perchance?

Not at this time. Sorry.

Not at this time. Sorry.
lolownedSirrus

It looks really great so far, the field could use a little bit more something rather than just being green.

i love it personally, and i want to see the complete product and maybe even a save!

i love it personally, and i want to see the complete product and maybe even a save!

Doubtful I produce a save of this. It's kind of my pet project. I don't want a bunch of servers running it. At least, I would prefer that does not happen, but it's out of my control if someone decides to save it.

Doubtful I produce a save of this. It's kind of my pet project. I don't want a bunch of servers running it. At least, I would prefer that does not happen, but it's out of my control if someone decides to save it.
Hell yeah.

If I see anyone running PALCity on their own server besides you, I will beat the stuff out of them.

Hell yeah.

If I see anyone running PALCity on their own server besides you, I will beat the stuff out of them.

Well it has happened before. I've seen other people host PALcity.

On topic: Nice stadium Pal, I might make a few of those smaller buildings. ^.^

Oh dear. Please don't use imageshack, use photobucket.

this needs a save T_T it would make a good mini game if some one made a foot ball :D

Going to be a long time before there is a save released. I'm not working on it much right now.