Author Topic: Twoface!  (Read 3918 times)

Hey. I've just started making add-ons for Blockland, thought I would start with something super easy.
I recently became fascinated with simple black & white styling, and my avatar needed a custom face to
follow suit with my design.

So I made this:

It's designed to work specifically with my avatar (that already has a white face, which is why it's
transparent), but why not release it anyway.
Let me know what you think, suggestions, improvements, yadda yadda.
I used the GIMP 2.6, not that it makes a difference.

-N0D5I

Download here

P.S. Sorry if I tricked anyone into thinking this was TwoFace from Batman.

:O This is PERFECT for my person! :D The only suggestion I have for it is adding a mouth, but I LOOOOVE THIS!!! >w<

That is really good! I'm going to add it to my avatar really soon! ;)

Thanks all. Glad you enjoy it.

Lol, i was thinking you were some idiot who put a white circle with a black background, but now im thinking i'm the idiot.Gets my DL

Lol, i was thinking you were some idiot who put a white circle with a black background, but now im thinking i'm the idiot.Gets my DL

IRL chuckled.

Very nice, but yes, I think it could use a mouth... :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

It's a bit too plain, no offense, but there's gotta be a way to improve it, like, make it more detailed, give it a mouth, make the eyes the same size or something

So the consensus is add a mouth. Got it. It's supposed to be rather plain, that was the intention, but I can do a mouth.
Eyes... I like them different and trippy like that.
I will do the mouth right now though.

This is what it looks like currently. I will probably end up making little tweaks over time, also.

So now you have one with detail, and a simple one.

There you are.

Download here

-N0D

Now that, is pretty crazy.

I dislike both of them...

I dislike both of them...

Cool.
Glad at least one person has different tastes than I.

Better than the first one, which was just a rectangle over over two circles. (or something like that)