Suit by Barnabás

Author Topic: Suit by Barnabás  (Read 4127 times)

Suit Decal by Barnabas
Need something little less formal to wear? We've got your needs covered

Description
Nothing too fancy, just a simple suit decal from scratch, each pixel painted with motherly care. Comments and criticism are welcome.

Screenshots

Download
Decal_Barna.zip (Last Updated: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:07 am)

Installation
Put Decal_Barna.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

It looks pretty cool, I'll have to get it next time I play.

Ahh, that is so much better of a suit. It looks like something from one of those suit taylor stores, where everything smells like fabric and rubber.

This should do well for my Dr. Phill spoof on BL coming out.

I call it Dr. Bill "and how does that make you build?"

Thanks you guys for the replies, I can make more if there's a demand.

Nice suit. I need to get into decal making again. Ever since V9 I haven't ported mine or made any more.

Barnabas there's a demand for everything that you produce!

Oh what a lovely top, 10/10

I've got a few more ideas about what to make, but I still have a few questions. Is it a problem if I made them in a different size (512x512 instead of 256x256) and put them into the same package as a 256x256 file?

I've got a few more ideas about what to make, but I still have a few questions. Is it a problem if I made them in a different size (512x512 instead of 256x256) and put them into the same package as a 256x256 file?

If I remember correctly it will still work as long as you have the same folder structure.  I remember badspot saying something about how thumbnails should always be 64X64 to make their loading into the avatar preview GUI faster.  I'm not sure if it matters whether you use a 512px image for the actual in game decal vs a 256px image though.

You need to resize the thumbs to be 64x64.  The reason for having thumbnails is that loading lots of large images takes a long time.  Having thumbnails that are the same size as the regular image defeats this purpose.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 12:43:59 PM by adc90 »