Author Topic: handicaps in Blockland.  (Read 4650 times)

Okay, I joined the server named: Matrix RPG server, And this happened. (see pic below.)

Shortly after that I was banned for no reason at all.
Post screenshots of arseholes in Blockland.

I'll post when it next happens. Some people realy can be asswipes
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 12:08:17 PM by Spation »

assholes is censored to nintendos

Oh my God... He's returned. He was with TBM before... I thought he was gone... Oh God NO! That's "Serious Sam <><"!

That guy an starfish. he came in my server a few times awhile ago and demanded to be admin and spammed when I said no.

He is not good enough to be a nintendo, He's a total asshole.

There have always been starfishs/handicaps/noobs in blockland, and there always will be, its the same with Starcraft, counterstrike or ANY other multiplayer game in existence.

Well, be glad Serious Sam isn't in TBM anymore. I hate that dumbass.

Yea this is a really old screen shot, but I figured since nobody likes Cougar and his asshat buddies I can finally post this without getting banned from a mod I don't even play! Hurray!

ok someone tell me what they mean by nintendo.

just when i think i understand asshat internet lingo, i hear a new one.
(ice cream was my last one)
wha?????

They're filters Badspot set up, shit makes ice cream, fuck makes panda, And now asshole makes nintendo.

Haha Nige you don't have an automessage, either. You, like me, are forced to say [blank] when you enter the server.

I can't be bothered to download another script.

Yea this is a really old screen shot, but I figured since nobody likes Cougar and his asshat buddies I can finally post this without getting banned from a mod I don't even play! Hurray!

That pic seems old. Really old. Who are you? Thats with the RED leader. eight months ago...