Author Topic: Starcraft 2 gameplay movie  (Read 1195 times)

I didn't know if this went in games, but if it does, move it as needed

New Starcraft II gameplay video between terran and toss, looks amazing etc.

http://www.starcraft2.com/features/battlereports/1.xml

discuse

i say we all hype the stuff out of sc2
its the REAL game we been waiting for but instead got that stuffbag warcraft3

woooooooo terran!!!  *throws panties to stage

Tell me about it. I just hope they don't go and make Starcraft as oddly difficult as warcraft. I don't know why, but I'm not good at warcraft at all, and am pretty good at SC.

If they've gotten this far, enough to be able to play, it must be close to release tiem now :3

My god it is not a sports game, why is he talking like that. I want to track down the narrator and pop a cap in his head.

I've seen it, it looks lovey, I want it nao.

Meh, I just hope they don't go C&C and whore it out for everything.

"RTS AS A SPORT HOLY stuff"
"YOUR WATCHING BATTLECAST PRIMETIME"
"HOLY stuff GINA CARANO AND GEMMA ATKINSON ARE IN RED ALERT 3"
"PRODUCTADVERTISINGFROMSOMEOTH ERPARTOFEA"
"TOURNAMENTS LOL"
"NOBODY CARES ABOUT C&CTV"

Basically, they shouldn't make some stupid web-based tv show, and make fifty tournaments a minute, and release the game with horrible balance.

The original was good times. :D

I remember reading about this constantly 6 months ago. After a few weeks, everyone forgot about it. :(

Hopefully it will have the same entertainment as the original did.

The thing that let me down is that they're releasing parts of it instead of the whole game at once -_-.

SC2>Sims3 though.

My god it is not a sports game, why is he talking like that. I want to track down the narrator and pop a cap in his head.

In one of the Koreas star craft is their largest sport XD. More than once one of the "athletes" have died from exertion because the match went into a three day over time. That's why they narated it like that.

When i saw the trailer i stuff myself knowing no more crappy "BattleNet." replays ever again.

I CAN WAIT FOR STARCRAFT 2
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 2 YEARS
EVER SINCE THE WEBSITE FOR STARCRAFT 2 WAS OUT I WAS WAITING
I CHECK THE STARCRAFT SITE MORE THEN TWICE A DAY
I LOVE STARCRAFT 2

I'm going to laugh so hard when mindless nostalgia and an immense buildup of hype kills the release of the game.

Like Spore...but 10x worse.

Not saying the game will necessarily be bad, but in my experience any game that receives a huge amount of anticipation has about a 50% chance of turning out to be total crud.

I expect it to turn out just like Pearl Harbor the movie.

Supposed to be like this, turns out like that, everyone hates it for 50million different reasons and fanboys defend even though they play it only sparingly when everything else bores them and ends up using advanced sprites to make the original look more neat. Slips slowly into back of gaming library until patch released to fix bugs they didn't address to rush release date.
/rant