Author Topic: blank blockland screen; i cant play.  (Read 1352 times)

Well my freind has 2 computers he can host but my computer dosnt work anymore so i wanted to play on his but it wont work he did the port forward and everything and it still dosnt work so if you cold tell me how to get it to work:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie: because i love cooooooookies... :cookieMonster:

oh ya forgot to mention the main reason it wont work...theres a blank screen when i pull blockland up...anyone got ideas?

You need to be a little more specific.
Also, no emote spam.

oh ya forgot to mention the main reason it wont work...theres a blank screen when i pull blockland up...anyone got ideas?

Are you using Windows Vista?

Im his freind, and yea I do have windows vista.

show us a picture of it, maybe we can help then

http://C:\Documents and Settings\Parent\My Documents\My Pictures[/img]
you need to upload to a picture hosting website, I recommend using majhost.com

you need to upload to a picture hosting website, I recommend using majhost.com

I dont wanto go through the trouble

Blockland is a black screen with nothing on it

I dont wanto go through the trouble

Blockland is a black screen with nothing on it

Then we don't want to go through the trouble of helping you

Then we don't want to go through the trouble of helping you

no i meen my password for my email... i guess ill just make another email acount!

jony...what did you do? ok i'll explain it, i was at my freinds house (jony) and i tried to start up blockland, normaly thereas a blank screen for a couple seconds then it goes back to normal so i walked away and came back and it was still blank so then i went back to my house to play and jony said his first post and i got lost from there......now were was i....o ya well, bottom line we dont know how to bring up screenshots and post them...if you could explain it that would be wonderull.

Picture:
1. Press PRNT SCRN button at top right part of the keyboard
2. Open Paint.
3. Edit> Paste
4. File> Save As: BlocklandHelpPicture
5. Goto www.imageshack.us
6. Upload
7. Paste here

Blockland not showing up:
1. Reinstall

One thing I can say that may help you is to right-click the Blockland shortcut, click the compatability tab, tick the box that says "Run as Administrator," and click apply.

The game should be able to run if it is the problem I think it is.

oh...uhhh...idk how he did it but he got it to work from someone else so...ty anyways.