Author Topic: I'm get....got a new computer.  (Read 6046 times)

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:11:25 PM by n0cturni »

RAM could have had better voltage.

HDD could be bigger too.

Wow, that RAM is cheap.
When I bought 1GB stick I payed 90$ for it.

HDD could be bigger too.

Not really sure what it does..Care to explain?

I don't really use a lot of my hard drive's space, Not much I fill it up with besides my Steam games...I tend to uninstall what I don't play and clean out any other miscellaneous stuff I might have that I don't need.

HDD could be bigger too.

It could always be better.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 08:32:00 PM by pingpeppy »

Better voltage gives better speed, maybe.

I would recommend 800mhz memory

I would recommend 800mhz memory

No idea what the forget that means. :U

Well, I know what it means, but not what it does.

Not really sure what it does..Care to explain?

I don't really use a lot of my hard drive's space, Not much I fill it up with besides my Steam games...I tend to uninstall what I don't play and clean out any other miscellaneous stuff I might have that I don't need.
I don't know how much RAM voltage affects performance, but probably more is better. The RAM you chose can be used for your motherboard, but you could also get 800 MHz.

Ah.

...I really hope a decent video card comes with it. D:

If you have something up high in GeForce series (I.E. the GTX 280s or the #800 GT/GTS/GTX cards) make sure you have room for them then.

Also have fun with frustration.

The only thing on it that is better than my old 4-year old computer I made is the processor. I would seriously go for 2x 2gb RAM sticks.

Also have fun with frustration.

wat

The only thing on it that is better than my old 4-year old computer I made is the processor. I would seriously go for 2x 2gb RAM sticks.

I might buy some additional RAM later. Hell, I might just cannibalize my other computer and put the two 512 sticks it has into the new computer just for it to take up the slots. At least, until I buy more.

I might buy some additional RAM later. Hell, I might just cannibalize my other computer and put the two 512 sticks it has into the new computer just for it to take up the slots. At least, until I buy more.
AIVBYHfsb08 asdhb0vsfuybvdashveu8kf chgsdy8vsdo8vhb 869s ibyhdav79 gxa79ti 8cws60V Hszpa vnCKJshv joqagv

NO

Oh god, a micro MB?

AIVBYHfsb08 asdhb0vsfuybvdashveu8kf chgsdy8vsdo8vhb 869s ibyhdav79 gxa79ti 8cws60V Hszpa vnCKJshv joqagv

NO
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 06:24:43 PM by Otis Da HousKat »