Author Topic: ~~~~~:---____Blockland Community Thread____---:~~~~~  (Read 10437 times)

If only BlockLand Retail wasn't retail...

Ha-ha, attemp at joke

How is that possible? Something cant be retail if it isn't retail! Unless retail is unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail.  that's confusing.

Woot!!!, Spation blew a fuse!!!!

Isn't a random thread basically an off topic thread? So why isn't this in off topic? Plus the intelligence in this thread is way low.

You should read the first page.

How is that possible? Something cant be retail if it isn't retail! Unless retail is unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail but that wouldn't make it retial wich would have to be retail but wich is making it unretail.  that's confusing.

He-he, nice.

Read the small print on my post

You fail at spelling and grammar. Way to go.

If you have a problem with this concept, then I'd have to say that you should avoid time travel at all costs.  Now THAT can get confusing.  If you couldn't guess, some of my favorite movies are the Back to the Future trilogy.  I'll give you 3 guesses what my dream car would be...  Here's a hint.  It's the same vehicle that I took about 100+mb of JPG pictures of.  They have one on display at Universal Studios in Florida.  I spent about $100 in merchandise on that car alone.  And, in case it was confusing, it's NOT the train that they also have at Universal Studios (though, I wouldn't mind having one of those either).  Which reminds me.  Anyone here happen to know where I could find a buyable version (like as in, model) of that train?  They didn't have one at Universal Studios, and I couldn't find it on eBay.

All in all, I'd say it's safe to say that I'm a time travel freak.  That stage of my life has passed, for the most part, but I sure would like to have it back...  :P  Mouser X out.

Haha, You'd make a good Doctor Who, Mouser. ;)

Hey Mouser! Haven't seen you around in a while. :)

Haha, You'd make a good Doctor Who, Mouser. ;)
Actually, I used to watch that show.  I had a friend who watched it as a comedy.  The "special effects" were quite laughable, really.  As for time travel though, that show really didn't utilize it the same way I envision time travel.  Of course, it's been at least 5 years since I saw it last, so I don't remember it to well.  I might have forgotten it.

Hey Mouser! Haven't seen you around in a while. :)
That's true.  We had an ISP switch here, and my connection to IRC seems to be very unreliable.  I've been disconnected before I could even join a channel on a few occasions.  As for the boards, I've noticed how much of my time they take up.  I'm trying to cut back, in the hopes that I'll use the extra time to find a job.  It's not working out as I had hoped though...  :(  But yah, I wanted to know how things were going here.  Mouser X out.

they should put blockland on the DS...

That is a bad edit. The top screen can dsplay more info and the touchscreen needs more buttons on it.

You think I didn't know that?