Brick limit? Pfft. BREAKING NEWS - Read first page again.

Author Topic: Brick limit? Pfft. BREAKING NEWS - Read first page again.  (Read 8075 times)

Uh.
Wand?
-_-
Oh lawd.

Also I'm going to try and break 400k when I get 4 GB RAM.

forget yeah, we rock. I lagged so much I was stuck in F8 cam xD

Not exactly impressive I mean a lot of people have gone over the limit. I've done it without editing the limit, I just used the Duplicator bug to bypass the limit and only hit 130k because I wanted to hit 128k.

OMG... My server was in the list, although it hasn't been up for a while.

my com cant handle stuff

Gee, that image looks quite familiar.
Apart from the fact that it stops after a while.

At 128,000 bricks (give or take), any new bricks will have stopped being transmitted to anyone on your server, so the new bricks would be invisible to them. There are limitations that just won't allow you to have that many bricks on a server and still have everyone able to see them.
Can you h4x that? I have an awesome computer :D

Networking and transmitting bricks is based in the engine code, not in scripting. It'd be very hard to change and would probably have to be put in a new Blockland update to everyone...

HA HA HA! I JUST BEAT YOUR RECORD! i got s new macbook and added 5 gigs of ram and when i reached 500000 bricks guess what. perfect fps.

HA HA HA! I JUST BEAT YOUR RECORD! i got s new macbook and added 5 gigs of ram and when i reached 500000 bricks guess what. perfect fps.
Pics or GTFO.

« Today at 07:19:37 pm »    
"HA HA HA! I JUST BEAT YOUR RECORD! i got s new macbook and added 5 gigs of ram and when i reached 500000 bricks guess what. perfect fps."

Pics or GTFO.

Pics or GTFO.
i'll post pics on sunday after that i got in trouble for being on the computer when I am not supposed to be.