Author Topic: The {BP} Clan Returns  (Read 1030 times)

Hello and welcome back to awesome. This is the return of {BP} Build entrepreneur s! A clan from the distant past of April 07

We build stuff, yea. I can't think of anything to put other than Me and greek wanted it back, It had great memories, etc.
I'll work on a logo, make someone work on a logo, it'll get going in a bit, I just figured I'd post now, before someone takes the freaking letters like they did TBC.

Applications   

• I like build applications. Not some kind of exterior of a building that looks good, something that is usable, or just has a really nice interior. If the clan stood for Half-assed Build entrepreneur s, I'd take that, but no. On any car "entrepreneur ing" show, they do the outside, and the inside. I only stress this because 2 of the 3 app's I've looked at have been just exteriors.
  • I don't really care about brick count, having to use a really high amount of bricks on a small house or something would be handicapped.

You can also apply by events, but I wouldn't recommend it. I want supreme perfection. I've made pong, and all the other games that are semi easy (DDR, Guitar hero) so don't expect to get in on those.*

Members     
Tape-121
Greek-194
Uni-230
t3h d00d-261
Carzo-289Semi-Inactive
Rynst-10013

GreekGeeker:"NO friendS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD."

*There's one exception, if you make a guitar hero that runs from a song you made on a music brick, I'd love that.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 08:15:58 PM by tapemaster21 »

I approve of this clan revival.

Hello and welcome back to awesome. This is the return of {BP} Build entrepreneur s! A clan from the distant past of April 07

We build stuff, yea. I can't think of anything to put other than Me and greek wanted it back, It had great memories, etc, After I sort out this front panel we'll take NEW applicators, I will accept people that were in it before. I'll be going by memories, so, if I don't remember you, it'll depend.

I'll work on a logo, make someone work on a logo, it'll get going in a bit, I just figured I'd post now, before someone takes the freaking letters like they did TBC.

Members    
Tape           121
Greek          194

GreekGeeker:"NO friendS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD."
Use a table, it will save you time in the long run (quote this post to see)
Tape-121
Greek-194

{BP} was Kaphix's first clan lol.

Bumpidybumpbump

My application is almost finished :)

Bump, Updated first post with Application guidelines.

THE GOD OF TAPE HAS REVIVED HIS CLAN! LET THERE BE TAPES COLORSET!

THE GOD OF TAPE HAS REVIVED HIS CLAN! LET THERE BE TAPES COLORSET!
GTFO . Noob.

There is Tape's colorset, both in the server and in the add-ons section.

There is Tape's colorset, both in the server and in the add-ons section.
I know that. I was just emphazizing the awsomeness of it. ONLY colorset i use out of the 12 or so i have. ;D