Author Topic: Gmod: Vehicle Testing Center  (Read 2698 times)

VTC

This is a small Gmod series I am making.
First Test.
Second Test.
Third Test.

The whole point is to test vehicles and give their rating, and reliability.

If this goes in the "Games" section, I am sorry I misplaced it.

If you want, you may post, or message me your vehicle saves, or advanced duplications. I will test them.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 03:10:10 PM by Azerath »

I watched a posted a comment.

Nice job Azerath. I loved the whole presentation of text where it's like some old DOS screen. Only thing you would need for more complex vehicles is that you have a HowToMake video.

Though I forgot to add that after awhile the music got a little annoying. and you shouldn't freeze the vehicles when you test their Defensive Ability. That way you know how it would affect them when they're driving it and they get shot.

What Gmod do you have?
(what version)

Gmod 11, or whatever version they're at right now.
I watched a posted a comment.

Though I forgot to add that after awhile the music got a little annoying. and you shouldn't freeze the vehicles when you test their Defensive Ability. That way you know how it would affect them when they're driving it and they get shot.
Hey, thanks. The music is really old music from a game I used to play on the Sega GenCIA, and it loops twice, so I guess that might have been too much.
And, if I were to have the bubble car unfrozen, it would fly off somewhere.

EDIT: I think that showing how it's created will be quite hard, since I want to review other people's contraptions.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 02:59:16 PM by Azerath »

Gmod 11, or whatever version they're at right now.Hey, thanks. The music is really old music from a game I used to play on the Sega GenCIA, and it loops twice, so I guess that might have been too much.

EDIT: I think that showing how it's created will be quite hard, since I want to review other people's contraptions.
Whats your Steam?

wait, so if you shot at the car while unfrozen, it would have flown away? y didnt you put that on the video?

wait, so if you shot at the car while unfrozen, it would have flown away? y didnt you put that on the video?
No, the impact would knock it back. This is the first video, so don't expect it to be perfect.

And you should show how the impact will affect driving.

Noted, but I really need another contraption to review.

Big difference in low quality and high D:

Nice. You should do planes too.

Yes, I will, but somebody needs to send me a save file of their vehicle so I can review it.

Vehicle + Testing = Testicle