Author Topic: I have a dream ~by Shortcut~  (Read 1443 times)

I HAVE A DREAM

I have a dream that people will not be judged by their ID but by the content of their Blockhead.
I have a dream that roblox and Block land will not have a war and will be respected equally.
I have a dream that my friends will not be kicked by people for no reason and will not be ban abused.
This speech will be made longer along the way to the 19th.

Dedicated to Martin Luther King Jr.

there are black people on computer games?

*looks for relevance

I had a dream to.....though it involves going on a rampage with power tools, a banjo, and some twin.....oh the memories........<stares into blankness> 

there are black people on computer games?

*looks for relevance
Goron almost counts  :cookieMonster:

I have a dream where aliens probe me.

Dear god.

It's horrid.

I have a dream that roblox and Block land will not have a war and will be respected equally.
There is no war.

There is no war.
Yes, just a bunch of 7-year-olds Thinking they'll gain "respect" if the Be a Type a few measly letters.

Also, If all these things happen just to you, Try being more mature, when everyone else is.

You just join stuffty servers.

The ID stuff doesn't bother me, my ID is below 1800, i'm fine.

But in any case, the roblox pusillanimous individuals gotta stop, and people have to stop trying to be "like" Ephialtes, and kicking and banning people for small things, and trying to act very mature about everything. Or just being stuck up and smug, because attention to all you noobs, if Ephialtes insulted you, thats not how he always acts, so stop trying to be that way.

The ID stuff doesn't bother me, my ID is below 1800, i'm fine.

But in any case, the roblox pusillanimous individuals gotta stop, and people have to stop trying to be "like" Ephialtes, and kicking and banning people for small things, and trying to act very mature about everything. Or just being stuck up and smug, because attention to all you noobs, if Ephialtes insulted you, thats not how he always acts, so stop trying to be that way.
Sounds like ephialtes insulted you.

I have a dream that people will not be judged by their ID but by the content of their Blockhead.
Agreed.

Yeah, not gonna happen. Blockland owns Roblox.
PS, Blockland is one word.

I have a dream that my friends will not be kicked by people for no reason and will not be ban abused.
Come to my server. We don't do that.

You are a gigantic speech-stealing friend. You have disgraced Martin Luther King Jr.

I have a dream.

I have a dream that I was on an abandoned moonbase, and aliens came out and started slashing and chomping at me, and I had to fight them off with a spear.

I have a dream that I was a world war II pilot, there was a japanese zero in my six o-clock, there wasn't much I could do, I swooshed through the air and dove down deep into a canyon, I still couldn't shake the zero. Then, just as the zero pilot was about to pull the trigger, my exotic girl friend/pilot buddy came in and took him out.

I have a dream that my butler and me built a lab in a cave under my under my mansion, I then made myself a costume, wore my under-wear on the outside of my pants, and went around gotham city fighting bad guise.

:cookieMonster: I am in no way tribal, just for the record one of my closest friends is black.

I had a dream where I ate clouds. They tasted like mashed potatoes.

Thanks for sharing those "lovely" dreams! :D Have you two considered therapy? xD

« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 05:50:06 PM by *Magick* Mage »