Author Topic: LOL @ Newegg return.  (Read 2016 times)

First I got this email.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks again for shopping at Newegg.com.

We recently received your RMA, and your return was then sent to our Inspections Department for closer examination. We regret to inform you that the accessories that were included with this particular item were not returned.

We did not receive the (MB ASUS P5KPL-CM 775 G31 ICH7 RT; CPU INTEL|PDC E5200 2.5G 2M R)
Here is what we are missing:

Incomplete return all items returned to NEWEGG must be received in their entirety 100% complete to process RMA; item cannot be processed as received.
Return is missing:
Item# 13-131-288 MB ASUS P5KPL-CM 775 G31 ICH7. We received a power supply which wasn't purchased through us. The original retail box for item# 19-116-072  CPU INTEL|PDC E5200 2.5G 2M, rma will be on hold for customer's response.

We cannot fully process your RMA without the missing accessories because our vendor will not accept incomplete returns; if the missing items are not available, the best option may be to contact the manufacturer directly for repair/replacement.

We will hold this RMA open for 3 business days.
 *** We need you to reply directly to rmainspect@newegg.com (please include your RMA#) or call us at (800) 390-1119 and let us know when you will be sending in the missing accessories. ***
If after 3 business days we have not had any contact from you by email or by phone, we will close this RMA and return the item to you.  It should arrive back to you in approximately 5 - 10 business days.

If you have any questions or concerns, please direct your inquiries to rmainspect@newegg.com  or call 1-800-390-1119 during regular business hours for immediate assistance.

Kindest regards,

Newegg.com
RMA Inspections Department
rmainspect@newegg.com
http://www.newegg.com

This email was sent from Newegg's Automated Email System so please do not reply.

So I replied
"Item# 13-131-288 MB ASUS P5KPL-CM 775 G31 ICH7. We received a power supply which wasn't purchased through us. The original retail box for item# 19-116-072  CPU INTEL|PDC E5200 2.5G 2M, rma will be on hold for customer's response."

What? The Asus motherboard was included. I didn't send a power supply either.
Can you take a picture of what I sent to confirm?

The next day I received
Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks again for shopping at Newegg.com.

We recently received your RMA and your return was then sent to our Inspections Department for closer examination.  We are pleased to inform you that your return has passed inspection.  Please allow a further 2-3 business days for your RMA to process fully.  We know your time is very valuable; please accept our humblest apologies for any inconvenience resulting from the delay.

IF YOUR RMA WAS SENT TO NEWEGG FOR:

-  Replacement, Please allow 2 business days for your replacement item(s) to ship.

-  Refund, it will take approximately 2-6 business days for Newegg to process the transaction and your card issuer to make the funds available to you.

Thanks again for your patience and patronage.

If you have any questions or concerns, please direct your inquiries to rmabackorder@newegg.com or call 1-800-390-1119 during regular business hours for immediate assistance.

Kindest regards,

Newegg.com
RMA Inspections Department
rmainspect@newegg.com
http://www.newegg.com

Then

(REMOVED):

Thank you for shopping at NewEgg.com.

Previously we sent you an email to alert you that your RMA had successfully arrived to our warehouse. We have since opened the package and are hereby notifying you of the contents we received:

13-131-288 MB ASUS P5KPL-CM 775 G31 ICH7 RT (Quantity: 1 )
   19-116-072 CPU INTEL|PDC E5200 2.5G 2M R (Quantity: 1 )

Type of RMA: RMA Repair

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for your RMA to process.
Due to item availability, some repair RMAs may be delayed and/or changed to refund.
This is an automated E-mail for your RMA# (LOL WOULDN"T YOU LIKE TO KNOW).Please do not reply!

I wonder what happened.

When youre not supposed to reply to those, i always do.
 x3

Ha.

Fortunately I have yet to return anything.