Author Topic: Drugs maybe?  (Read 8704 times)

... how dumb do you have to be to understand this? Blood thinner, means more blood, more blood quicker o2 out to the various parts of your body..

Badspot

• Administrator
... how dumb do you have to be to understand this? Blood thinner, means more blood, more blood quicker o2 out to the various parts of your body..

There are so many things wrong with the way you communicate that I scarcely know where to begin.  Your facts are wrong.  Your statment is generally in-articulate.  I'm not certain who you are talking to or what point you are trying to make.  You do not appear to understand the context or meaning of previous posts. 

"Thinner" blood does not mean more blood.  If anything, it would mean less.  This should be apparent from the definition  Note: this is probably the lowest level word definition I have ever linked to.

"Blood thinners" do not actually make your blood thinner.  It is a term that people use for anti-coagulants, which prevent blood clots from forming.  A blood clot that blocks a blood vessel in the brain is known as a stroke. 

LSD is a powerful psychedelic drug and is only used recreationally in western society. 

Many people here would benefit from reading Wikipedia before posting anything.

This topic is turning in to drug ED.....

rudyman

There are so many things wrong with the way you communicate that I scarcely know where to begin.  Your facts are wrong.  Your statment is generally in-articulate.  I'm not certain who you are talking to or what point you are...

1st of all there are grammar mistakes in your post too.

2nd of all... the only point of your post was to criticize The Unknown? (I know I'm kind of a hypocrite. I'm not trying to criticize you, I'm just disagreeing with the way in which you respond to your own rules:
7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother. 
)

Anyway, I really think this drug idea is going nowhere... I have some other suggestions:
  • Fixing the Log Challenge timer
  • Adding a prize to D2
  • Canoes?
  • Allowing people to mail multiple items at once
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 08:53:13 AM by rudyman »

I agree with canoes!

of course, how stupid of me >_< I knew that. (i'm not being sarcastic here)

But what is the use of canoes if  you can only use them on the water...what if you are in a lake and you wanna take "your" canoe to somewhere else. Insta-Canoe? That would be cool...Or maybe even better...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Back to the topic please. This is about DRUGS not canoes.

Wow I never Knew Drugs would be so popular and not ILLEGAL and not being caught talking about this stuff- NOT. Heh heh heh.

if you ought to get a overdose of weed, you need to smoke like 150kg  :O
You can't overdose on weed. You'd fall asleep or become too stoned to continue smoking it before you got remotely close to overdosing.

Hook up tubes to your nose?

Anyways, didn't the CIA develop LSD in order to eliminate Castro, or the Mafia, something like that.

Might be the wrong drug...  our government did develop a hard drug for that purpose.

why did you bump a stupid topic? though it was funny seeing badspot owning peeps :cookieMonster:

The goverment can hunt you guys down you know... most of us are 18 and under so... not good
if badspot approves this he will be arrested its pointless for drugs. I think ill report this to the "goverment:cookieMonster:

O.K. So Klesk and I were at school and we started talking about AoT.
We came up with some ideas like the following
(Read at your own risk)
Marijuana - Blurrs your vision and makes you lose health slowly.
Cocaine - Not so sure on this one yet.
Steroids - Sort of like berserker mode on Doom 3, you have 1-hit kills, invincble (Other than losing health slowly), and blurred vision

A Drug Dealer can be a NCP and if you buy any drugs or use them, you get 5 demerits (per use/buy)
Thats pretty much all i have for you for now (I'll post more later), so bye.
BS isn't taking requests. I already have stuff like this in my AOT Reborn Notebook. I (Had) plans for huge updates to AOT.