Who should be the co. leader?

Clog
crazy man88
Toontown
Fungusmongus
Chilly
grogzor
dr. hazard

Author Topic: Clan TPM The Pothetic Mimes  (Read 5526 times)

TPM CLAN |_*_| introduction |_*_|TPM CLAN

well i was just playing on my freinds server, and all of a suden it accured to my. why dont i make a clan...i noticed that 3 people were wearing the same color and design of clothes black n white from head to toe and it reminded me of mimes, secondly my freinds are sometimes pothetic...so the curent clan members are:

*.* CLAN MEMBERS *.*

* administartor  * super administartor  * leader  * just in the clan

Me *
Clog *
toontown *
Dr. hazard *
Grogzor*
crazy man88 *
fungusmongus *
Chilly *
tig45*
head shot master77*

^.^ OTHER ^.^
And the clan host, hes not in the clan hes just one of my freinds is jony... so if you want to be in the server you have to have black and white patterns from head to toe. and also my freind wanted me to add to make your clan tags like "i'm _ eap" or I'm _ Clog" or "i'm _ dr. H" so you can do the clan tags thing if you want. also if you want to know everyones id just ask, i forgot to check it and my id is 7751 and jony's id is 3083. also if anyone wants to make a clan banner or atleast has an idea, plz post it here.

we have an irc clan chat, but curently we dont have much people, i will be on it as much as possible. its called #TPM.

+*+ SIGN UP +*+
All i'm asking for is 2-4 sentances about why you want to join, what your favourate thing to do on blockland is and how loyal you are to TPM and must contain your, please also send in a pic. of a good build you built by your self.

{|</\>|} CLAN RULES {|</\>|}

No insane cussing, 1 or 2 sware words is enough per sentance.
No flameing, if you have a problem with the clan, plz just explain it.
No giveing away server passwords.
No makeing fun of people with high ids, ids dont matter its what they say that matters.
No Dictatorship, sometimes it gets pretty fun others its anoying.

Anyone who disobeys these rules will be kicked or banned, depending what you did.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 09:15:50 PM by EAP!!! »

Fungus joined? Ya right...

Fungus joined? Ya right...

No realy, hes my freind from a long time ago, his name was taco terror

uhm...considering how people treat you on the forums i think your the fail.

ok...is there anyone here who would want to join?

Learn to post images before you call other people fail.
Yarly.

OOPAH!

danget quote is gone, what ever.

Dont post here if your not going to join.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 03:08:43 PM by jony »

danget quote is gone, what ever.

i can handle this, go away. no afense  :iceCream:

Oh hell no. You cant spell "command" correctly, you put basically no effort into your topic, and you use emotes for ranks. loving fail.

OOPAH!

Btw, no one cares. He posted the topic which gives every member of these forums the right to post what they think. So dont even try to loving say that.

Oh hell no. You cant spell "command" correctly, you put basically no effort into your topic, and you use emotes for ranks. loving fail.

Btw, no one cares. He posted the topic which gives every member of these forums the right to post what they think. So dont even try to loving say that.

the reason i used emotes for rankings is i couldnt figure out how to use stars, if somone told me how, i would. now, i know jony had no right to say that and i agree..read my post.