Author Topic: Runescape Music Request  (Read 1938 times)

Can someone make some music from Runescape the Online Multiplayer Game Don't flame me because you don't like Runescape I'm building it (part of it) and some music would be nice.

That build will take for freaking ever! Do you know how big the RS map is? Your gonna run into some...complications..

animal apogee eeeeeeeeee

Can someone rip me the music from Runescape the Online Multiplayer game? Don't flame me because you don't like Runescape. I'm building a part of it and some background music for it would be nice.

Runescape uses horrible .midi's, which means no.

Dude.... in RS there's about 1 song every like 20 Squares so have fun...

Would work with my music volume request! ;D

Did I say I wanted all the music I just want some of the main stuff :O

Did I say that I wanted all the background music? I just want some of the main stuff.
Try to be serious when you are requesting something.

Personally some of the ring back those memories of me playing...which in a way makes them sound good to me. they definitely don't have good quality though. always a bit fuzzy.

You are building the runescape world?

A: You won't have the patience and/or will lag too much with all the bricks

B: You will save a different build over it and you will cry and we will laugh hysterically.

C: You will successfully build a map from a bad game that a good section of the BL community will not like

D: You will make it and because of Blockland's awesome gameplay, it will make a good rpg/DM

B: You will save a different build over it and you will cry and we will laugh hysterically.
Got my hopes up.

you have to record the music while playing runescape. but if you cough or something you have to start  recording the whole dang track all over again.
And also, other games should stay out of blockland unless its HL2, P۝rtal, and a few other games.
And also, theirs no reason to tell us that RuneScape is an online game because we know it is.
Some good RPG music (somewhat simular to RuneScape's music) and their.