Author Topic: CityRP v2  (Read 21723 times)

If he is doing that, I would be happy to help him out... :)

If you know that he's already making v2, burn all your plans on recreating it anyway. Your logic is proven goatcrap.

That might be because of that every CityRP lovers doesn't register on the forum. *sarkasm off*

Well i'd say its a bit coincidental that none of them have registered on the forum then. Furthermore if there aren't registered CityRP lovers then who's voting yes in the "Do you love CityRP" thread? Dumbass.

If you know that he's already making v2, burn all your plans on recreating it anyway. Your logic is proven goatcrap.
*Golum voice* We'll seeee...

Important note: Can you even loving script?

Important note: Can you even loving script?
Who doesn't? Of course I can script! Every programming language are the same, with some minor difference.

Who doesn't? Of course I can script! Every programming language are the same, with some minor difference.
I'm guessing you know all the programming languages and no grammar. Good job.

Off Topic: Posting in epic thread. This cigarette thinks he's better than Ephi.

Uh what, I don't recall hiring out my ego?

You don't know what a handicap is then

Then why posting? You're taking up my time and this thread!
He's acting like he's more important than you.

Have fun with that idea.

I'll be over here in reality.

What? I'm just trying to hammer some sense into this dumbass because the last thing i want to see is a flood of "CityRPv2" servers.

the last thing i want to see is a flood of "CityRPv2" servers.

There's a Finnish server up that has that title.
ProTip: The only new thing are jobs.

Never said so.

Why do you think that?

Have fun with that idea.

I'll be over here in reality.
I've been there.

What? I'm just trying to hammer some sense into this dumbass because the last thing i want to see is a flood of "CityRPv2" servers.
Then I shall stop then... NOT!!!

There's a Finnish server up that has that title.
ProTip: The only new thing are jobs.
There are servers up that have allot of updates, so it could at least be called CityRPv3.

And one question to you guys: Why is there so many RP servers up when you say that no one likes it? Stop wining and try to figure out yourself how to get up one, instead of spamming this thread with it.

You give the impression of being generally incompetent and inadequate so i'm just going to assume you suck enough to not be able to do this.