Author Topic: Bumble Bee  (Read 1874 times)

Didn't get his ID, but, this guy is a bit to dedicated to his religion.

He kept spamming the chat telling us to google "24 minites in hell". He asked if I was religious, I said I was Agnostic and he started raging about how disgusting I am and how I offend him and how much god hates me and will send me to hell.

Anyone got his ID? All I know is it is in the 9ks

-- I hold nothing against religions.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 12:52:36 AM by Knaz »

dayum. sure, i like my religion, but i don't "RAAAAAAAAGE" over it

He was also raging over how the almighty catholic Jesus will send me to hell.

I told him Jesus was Jewish. Lets keep this thread PG and just say he didn't like my comment.

See the funny thing about people that constantly stress over religion is too sort of turn them the other way. For example "Praise the lord he is soo awesome he will save us all, if you dont like him then he hates you and you will go too hell" *response* "No your actually worshipping satan, now go practice your witchcraft you satanic bastard." *response* "wuts a satan? my parents never tell me!"
"

Praise the lord! And pass the ammunition!

Praise the lord! And pass the ammunition!

praise praise the lord and pass the ammunition
people still ask, when will Armageddon begin?

O'niel is a prophet and from the prophet came the king,

From the king came the Pauper,

From the Pauper cam the swing,

From the swing came creation,

From creation came love,

You don't know what this love is all about!!

Still wants his ID.

how much god hates me and will send me to hell.
Last time I checked, most religions know/believe God doesn't hate people, and doesn't send them to hell because they are Agnostic...  Maybe satanists?

I'm atheist. And religion causes more problems than it solves.
To quote a signature I saw somewhere: "Religion: Because you're too stupid to think of your own imaginary friend."

SWEET JESUS.

I'm scarred for life now.

23 minutes in hell, that's some insane stuff man.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 09:28:13 PM by Mikiyikiy »

Some people freak out over religion. I still say religious phrases and what not, but I don't force anyone to BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF JESUS! :P

I think God wants us to discover our world and rejoice. :D

I'm atheist.

me too.
that bluntness reminded me of Dane Cook's "Atheist Sneeze" skit.

"so he turns around and says 'im atheist.'. like how am i supposed to know that youre atheist? and even if i did, what am i supposed to say when you sneeze? 'yeah when you die nothing happens.' well i guess i could say gazoonteit but that just makes me feel like im honoring Riddler."

This thread is going to turn into,"god is fake lululuul, flame all cristans" quickly.

This thread is going to turn into,"god is fake lululuul, flame all cristans" quickly.
Some Christians aren't parinoid.

Some Christians aren't parinoid.
I don't see where you are going with that, also, it's spelled paranoid.