Author Topic: Whats the funniest thing you've seen (Cont in topic)  (Read 8594 times)

I took calvin's/lombax's body from the inn and ran for the swamp, but when i got there i died and dropped us both so after having a talk it rained and then i respawned (pissing lombax off) but when i took this it was pretty funny and pisses him off whenever i show him.

rudyman

Loel:

:cookieMonster::

:O

*hehe*:

Dropping money in jail!!!:

8D

8D

8D

8D

Whatcha doin'?

:O

What the...

I think i'm lost!

That's some incredibly nice shiet rudy, props.  :D

happen,you were a part of that happened,or happened to you in AoT?

For me I was just playing and then xxkatiexx asked if you liked her press 555 so some people did.

She then asked if you hated her press 666 I typed 667 and ran into the police station where A Spoon and (I can't remember I think was) Officer Mike laughing at what I typed.

Katie then asked you hate me Waker while Spoon and Mike were telling me to say yes I was laughing so hard when they told me to say that but I told katie I didn't. I wish I would have said yes now though to see what would have happened.
i would have closed the game maybe i have no clue. Then, I would ignore you.....(xxkatiexx says but thx for me not wanting to kill you.) :cookieMonster:

PTown ownage.

Miked (Penguin Miked) and I (-UndefinedMinded-) death-spawning rocket orcs in front of town.

Had to ride my clone on horseback to get these pics. 

Death toll of 100+ in less than 30 mins.  We're probably will laying out there right now!! FUN!!!  :D

Edit:  I log back on an hour later and saw Ephialtes, and so he joined us. 

Death-Rocket Orc Spawning to the power of 3.  It's pandemonium out there :D

Damn, look at this Officer Shaun action shot!! Gotta love that ass and leg wiggling jumping move! <3 <3

To the power of 3.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 09:31:14 AM by UndefinedMinded »

It had to be the the loveiness of pred's sea-monster pheromones.

It had to be the the loveiness of pred's sea-monster pheromones.

They kept putting my head on their crotch *Shakes*

« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 08:28:44 PM by UndefinedMinded »

*shakes*

*pats preds back*

it's ok, we'll get through this together...  <3<3<3

well these stories beat my two by a lot...
once somone put a fiber at the spawn point and i was being eaten by brocolli and once a meat cube spawned on me
so i was running around the place like a chicken with its head cut off losing health and a meatcube stuck in my head